4.0 out of 5 stars I love the watch but the box it came in was ..., July 13, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Women's AM4482 Cecile Multifunction Stainless Steel Watch - Gold-Tone (Watch)
I love the watch but the box it came in was a little dirty and that would've made it look really bad if it were a gift. Luckily it wasn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous piece!, June 2, 2014
This watch was as beautiful when I got it as it was described. Exactly like the one that I had gotten from the actual fossil store...just came in a different box then what was shown for some reason. Other than that it was PERFECT! And loved the savings in price!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, May 8, 2014
I really like the look of this watch, it was so big that i had to have a few links removed. I had to pay a jeweler $25 to do this so it wasn't such a great deal but since I couldn't find it locally it was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars theresab, April 2, 2014
I just love my watch I am looking for another one they give great deals so I can't wait to start looking

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 6, 2014
It's a beautiful watch. I wear it practically every day and get tons of compliments on it! Definitely a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wide loved it!!, September 3, 2014
I purchase this for my wife's birthday. She loved it, this is her 3rd Fossil watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 5, 2014