5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!
I have always been a fan of Fossil watches, but after gaining quite a bit of weight, none of my old ones fit. I found this one and it said it had a "women's long" band so I got it. It fits perfectly! It is nice and light too because the band is resin instead of metal. It's a really sharp looking watch!
Published 7 months ago by BShops

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so water resistant
Loved my watch at first, was great for the price, but within a few months water got into the watch (just from forgetting to take it off before showering one day) and it has now caused the face to rust and fall apart. Its ruined. Would return but is not worth it for me to pay for shipping etc. Very disappointed.
Published 2 days ago by Clariss Martos

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, April 21, 2014
BShops (South Carolina) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, April 18, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Women's AM4494 Cecile White Plastic Watch (Watch)
Seriously the most gorgeous watch! Just purchased it a few days ago and want suppose to get it until Saturday and got it on Friday afternoon which was great! Can't wait to wear this watch everywhere I go! I love the size of it too, I'm obsessed with big face watches and it's perfect! Just gotta get a few links taken out because my wrist are really small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch!, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Women's AM4494 Cecile White Plastic Watch (Watch)
Amazing!!! Shipping was fast and the watch is so cute ! Brand new in box whith tags and all... I had to take it to get some links taken out to make it smaller, other than that I love it! Great purchase !

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's Watch, July 10, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Women's AM4494 Cecile White Plastic Watch (Watch)
This was a gift for our daughter's birthday, she was very excited about getting the watch and it exactly what she wanted

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so water resistant, November 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant, July 28, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Women's AM4494 Cecile White Plastic Watch (Watch)
She loves it. Scored major points

5.0 out of 5 stars IN LOVE WITH THIS WATCH!, November 11, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Women's AM4494 Cecile White Plastic Watch (Watch)
This watch is gorgeous! I honestly never thought I would wear a white watch as much as I have been wearing this one. It's light weight and very easy to wear. Pay close attention to the face size, it's a bit large for a woman's watch. The band is also a little longer than normal as well, which works our great for me as I like my watch to be loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, December 11, 2013