Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

89%
11%

on July 9, 2014
I love this watch. It is the perfect size and exactly what I was looking for! The item arrived brand new in a Fossil box. One cautionary note: The watch definitely is not as rose toned as pictured. Actually, it is almost impossible to tell that it has any rose tone at all unless you compare it to a yellow gold watch.
on March 31, 2015
The large face is nice, multifunction dials all work, and the color is pretty, but it was so SHINY! I think rose gold looks richer in a brushed finish. I sent the watch back, it just wasn't what I was looking for.
on February 13, 2014
I was skeptical of getting my wife a watch for her birthday but this watch looks more like jewelry than a time piece. She loves it and I love that she loves it.
on May 6, 2015
I love my new watch thank you
on April 16, 2015
Beautiful watch with face large enough to be easily seen. It's a heavy watch but totally dependable. Stands up to use for a busy Registered Nurse.
on April 26, 2016
I've had my watch for a couple of months. I really like it and I've had several complements on it.
I'm really glad I made this purchase.
on January 15, 2016
I love this watch!! The watch was delivered quickly, in excellent condition, and looks just like the photo. I wear it every day and love it.
on February 18, 2016
Great deal, packaging is sturdy, the shipping box is just right, only paying the minimum shipping cost to Phils.
Thank you!
on May 14, 2015
Bought it for my wife as a thank you present for helping me graduate. She loved to. Fossil makes some amazing watches.
on December 27, 2014
Returned. Very large, but was a good looking watch.