4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Women's BQ9405 Silicone Analog with White Dial Watch (Watch)
I just got this watch today at the Fossil outlet and I must say, it's a beauty. The picture here does not do it justice. The gold isn't garishly yellow as in the photo, but it's a normal, pretty gold, and there are lots of delicate gold accents on all over the face of the watch. It's elegant, stylish, sturdy, and the silicone feels comfortable on my wrist. I'm not sure how it will hold up as I have never had a silicone watch, but so far, I am happy to have it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Very Happy With My New Watch!, December 10, 2012
The previous reviewer is right in that the gold is not as garish as it is in the picture. It's just a normal gold, not light or bright or anything. I received the watch in a pretty fossil tin box and I was so happy with it! I was a little skeptical because I have a tiny wrist and thought such a big watch face would look horrible, but it doesn't look bad at all! I had to go to the watch store to have 5 sections removed before I could wear it, and the face practically is the width of my wrist, but the silicone is nice, it doesn't slide around at all (although it IS snug on my wrist now). I really like it, and I'm happy I went with this one after looking at many others.