Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fossil Women's BQ9409 Stainless Steel Analog with White Dial Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 29, 2013
Love the face of the watch no where in the add does it say the band is white. It just says white dial watch. I wanted a stainless steel band. When I got the item after Christmas shipping nightmare......The white band had a black smudge mark on it. Will be returning this. Not happy at all.
on August 21, 2012
I really like this watch. I is very durable and for a white watch, it hasn't gotten dirty looking at all and I have worn it for several days. The photo is misleading because the black circle around the face is not black, it is silver. The photo is just reflecting black. Still love it:)
on December 21, 2012
This is a Christmas gift for my wife. She loves it. The design is simple and beautiful. The white rubber chain is not as easy to get dirty as I thought. Nice watch.
on January 10, 2013
Awesome looking!

The band is a bit big - but as with all fossil, easily fixed - i do it myself but a jeweler can do it for like $5.
on December 17, 2014