Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on July 11, 2011
Note: I just noticed my review is now attached to a DIFFERENT watch. Mine has champagne in the name, NOT golden. My review applies to a watch that looks very different. Not sure why this started happening. Maybe it will be fixed in the future.

This watch is just gorgeous. It is "champagne" which I describe as a cross between gold and silver. In some lighting, it looks more like one than the other. It's heavy, but not too heavy, just in the sense that it feels like a good solid watch. I'm not sure what the other reviewer meant when saying the bracelet will pull at your hair. The band? I haven't had that issue occur.

I do wish the instruction book was more detailed. Not sure how to set the "inside" settings". (the circle things inside the face) My book didn't really match to my watch style although it was similar. Couldn't make the settings work by using the manual they provided. But as long as the time works, it doesn't matter to me. I may look it up on their website sometime down the road.

FYI, I did try to find this for <$135 through multiple places (Macy's sells it but they told me they never go on sale and you can't use their savings pass on them)...not many options on Amazon, and couldn't find it elsewhere online. So you may be stuck with paying full price on it. I got lucky because I'm an Amazon Visa cardholder and had earned enough points to get the watch for free.
on July 15, 2012
It's a very nice watch, I specially like the color, it's not too flashy, very good buy for the price. Comes in a cute box so it is perfect for giftgiving. Haven't had the time to sit down and read how to set the little dials.
on October 13, 2012
Ok i just got it today, after paying for Saturday delivery and I will say that I already love it. When I took it out the box I was surprised that it was so huge! The face and that huge oversized band. Took it to a watch specialty store to get 3 links removed and I love the way it looks on my tiny wrist! Looks much more expensive than what I paid.

I had no idea that the hands and hours on the watch glow in the dark, so that's even better.

Only thing I don't like, no date display... Love the chronograph. Its pretty cool though I doubt I will use it except for fun...

Great buy and half off what Macys, dillards, and fossil.com are selling it for.
on October 19, 2012
The watch is as pictured ... and it looks attractive... but it's huge and very heavy. It would be much more helpful for on-line buyers to picture the watch on the hand of a human so you can better see the proportions. Unfortunately, I'm returning it.
on July 27, 2012
I am VERY PLEASED with my Fossil Watch purchase. I was afraid the color would be off but it is a perfect shade of gold, almost like a champayne color. The color in the picture is very accurate. The watch itself is very attractive.

It was very big for my small wrist but I found it super easy to have links removed.

I have been looking for over 2 years now for a larger faced watch and this one has truly exceeded my expectation. If I could, I would get another one for when this one dies.

I am definitely sold on this watch as you can see and this brand of Fossil.

Shipping was VERY quick also.
on September 27, 2012
I was very pleased with the watch. The picture is very accurate to the color, as it appears more champagne versus gold as I had hoped. Its a larger more "masculine" woman's watch and is not small or dainty like many women's watches. It comes with removable links and can be adjusted to fit more appropriately. I've had many compliments in the three to four weeks that I've owned the watch. My only issue has been that the color was not more gold but the champagne color is very tolerable and matches many things.
on July 26, 2012
This watch was absolutely perfect for what I wanted. I saw it in the Fossil store and thought that, as a student, was no way I coud afford it (they had it priced around $150), so I was extremely happy to find it on Amazon. The color is gorgeous, like a pale champagne, it`s nice and light while still feeling solid, and the quality is exactly as it should be. I have gotten so many compliments on it and I wear it daily.
on December 29, 2012
I am currently wearing the watch and after much wear i must say I love it just as much as when I first ordered it. I get tons of girlfriends saying how much they love my watch. You must be looking for a man style watch though. But other than that nothing but love for the watch.
on July 6, 2011
Bought mine recently and returning it to the store...the plated aluminum is already scratched and chipped. Does not look like a watch that will stand through time and normal wear. Compared to other Fossils, ceramics and stainless steel watches it is not of the same quality. Otherwise very light and good looking. The edges and bracelet will scratch your skin and pull hair too...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2012
Pretty watch. Fashionable. Like the champagne color very much. Better than the garish, fake gold color. Very big--nice look and I don't have to have my glasses on to see the time. Would recommend.