4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Loves This
Purchased this for my daughters birthday. She loves it . She works in medical field and this watch stays out of the way. She really liked the band which I had concerns about. I wondered about sweating under it but she said it does not do that. Good price and gift choice.
Published on March 2, 2012 by review 4 u

3.0 out of 5 stars bad to know...
hey...I bought this watch for 90 dollars and it came yesterday, and today it is 79 dollars...bad to know that. it is a nice watch and came on time but I feel bad to know that I spend more money than others.
Published on October 7, 2011 by VIPS

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Loves This, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Women's CH2771 Silicone Analog with Black Dial Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, January 20, 2014
I was shocked, it was actually prettier in person. There were no operating instructions for the watch, but it was pretty easy to figure out. Came in a nice metal tin.

3.0 out of 5 stars bad to know..., October 7, 2011