Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 19, 2012
I love the watch. It does look more like a copper color than a rose gold color in real life. It doesn't change my thoughts on the watch. I just think some people may not like the more coppery color.

The watch is a little masculine, but that is more my style. Fossil makes good products that emulate higher end products, but at a lower price. The quality is also good. I compared it to my cousin's Michael Kors watch and they are similar in looks, feel, and size. She paid $250 and I paid under $100.
on March 23, 2013
Buy this watch to the store Jomashop. He himself was involved in a wake of confusion during the transfer to your destination, but is long gone and passed. Just a detail, the hands do not work as other brands (Casio, Timex or Seiko), only active a handle, making it impossible to stop the second hand or stopwatch in the twelve (24:00) although the machine running. I imagine it is the shape of your design. Otherwise all good.

Compre este reloj a la tienda Jomashop . El mismo se vió envuelto en una estela de confusión durante el traslado a su destino, pero es cosa del pasado ya superado. Solo un detalle, las agujas no funcionan tal como los de otras marcas (Casio, Timex o Seiko), solo se activa una manecilla, siendo imposible hacer detener el segundero o cronógrafo en el doce (12pm) aunque la maquina siga funcionando. Imagino es la forma de su diseño. Por lo demás todo bien.
on May 22, 2013
Before last week, I owned only one Fossil watch. My Fossil watches, the old and new, are high-quality products. However, I love my new Fossil watch much more than my first one, because my new watch is so much more “me.” I adore everything about my new Fossil watch: its copper color, its elegance despite its somewhat masculine look, its large face, its luxurious finish, and its superior quality at an affordable price.
on November 23, 2012
This is a watch for my daughter and she likes it very much. Not as light as other women's matches but not heavy at all. Bracelet easily adjusted at any watch shop. I only hope the pinkish tone of bracelet and case doesn't fade too much or too soon; or peel as I have seen in other cheaper watches. Both me and my daughter happy very satisfied with this purchase.
on November 18, 2012
I just got this watch and I cant stop looking at it. It is gorgeous. The commendations are overwhelming. Not too big on my wrist at all. Its beautiful!
on January 22, 2013
This was a gift and the person just loved it.... apart from being a nice watch... this also carries the trust of the Fossil brand... i personally have a lot of Fossil watches hence i ordered this so that when i am gifting it to someone I should be at peace.
on December 2, 2013
This watch is beautiful, although a little heavy. I received this watch as a gift and I love it. It is good quality and can be easily adjusted. I would recommend this watch to anyone, I get compliments on it all of the time.
on November 14, 2012
I love fossil. Its amazing :*** come fast and looks beautifull . Realy its more chocolate than in picture but quality is pefect as always
on November 16, 2012
I like the watch but the face is a little larger than I expected it to be. It actually looks a little too masculine for me.
on December 11, 2012
Bought it for my wife and she's is very happy with the gift. Just like the pictures on the add.

Nice gift to give to your wife/mistress/lover/daughter.

Cheers