5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite new accessory!
Published on August 25, 2010 by Aly

2.0 out of 5 stars silver pins in band turn black after 4 mos
Loved the watch until,after 4 months, the silver pins in the band turned black. Pins are inside the clear plastic band so you can see the discoloration, but can't clean it. Band now looks dirty.
Published on May 6, 2011 by Sherry R.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite new accessory!, August 25, 2010
This review is from: Fossil Women's ES2364 Clear Resin Bracelet White Glitz Analog Dial Multifunction Watch (Watch)
I recently received this watch for my birthday and it is amazing. It's different because it's clear, so you can wear it with anything. The face is pretty big, so make sure that's something you want. Also, I expected the wristband to be made of some type of rubber, but it's more like acrylic. It's pretty light and doesn't make your wrist sweat. I've gotten lots of compliments on it already. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent despite complaint reviews listed below, April 29, 2011
After searching many web sites, I was pleased to find a $30 cost reduction by buying this watch through Amazon...a deciding fact in purchasing this watch..great plus, while all are on limited budget. I have no other working watch, so this was a MUST purchase. Usually I purchase silver watch bands, However....1st noticed this watch on my hair dresser & knew I had to have it. All of my jewelry is white gold & I must accessorize jewelry colors...The white face w/3 "irredescent" color dials is just beautiful! I wear it daily,in business,a week on the beach (heading back today) & with everyday casual clothes. ...Despite the reviews stating the studs in clear watch band discoloring...not so...my watch has been exposed to thick sultry humid salt laden air as well as sand & sun. No discoloration. Crystals remain glilmmering & clear band has NO cloudiness.I have a very small wrist & was delighted to find that the watch fit properly. It has relaxed a bit, but not enought to remove a link. I reccomend this watch to any gal...My wedding rings is a 1.5 round stone with circles of round stones surrounding it. Compliments watch incredibly.Folks have asked if stones on watch are diamonds also...Absolutely no other bracelets worn on my left hand as I did before delivery of my white face, clear band Fossil watch. The clear band also allows my Spring/summer tan is easily seen.. Love it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, August 7, 2010
I just recieved my watch in the mail (almost 5 days in advance of what was predicted) and it looks just like I thought it would. Because I'd already spotted it in the mall I was aware of how everything was going to look but I didnt expect for the plastic to be as thin as it is. Not to mislead anyone it is not super thin. Just not really thick.
Its gorgeous on my arm but is a bit on the big side but then again I have very small wrist. Its ok though since Im able to take a few links off. When Im done with that it will be a perfect fit!!
Oh and as always the packaging is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous! Many compliments, May 3, 2011
Sarabella (PEMBROKE PINES, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Very sturdy. I orginally thought that the clear bracelet would be rubber, but it is not. I am very happy with my watch...I have been getting getting a lot of compliments.
Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear Stella, August 27, 2010
Just got the watch (earlier than expected of course- par for Amazon!) I love it! It looks just like the pictures, the clarity of the band is great, comfortable fit, pretty detail in the crystals. I only gave it a 4 star because I thought it would feel heavier- the lighter weight made me initially think cheap but it is really a great watch. Compariable to the Michael Korr one that I first liked. I love shopping with Amazon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 15, 2010
I've had many compliments on this watch. Absolutely love it and it goes with everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars watch and box, September 22, 2010
I bought this watch at Macy's for $95 plus tax, got home, and found it on amazon for $68.87 from MrWatch. So I ordered it(no shipping cost) and received within an acceptable amount of time. The functions were already set up which was nice, and love the look. The metal box was dented in several places--not from shipping. Watch is working well so far so I took the other one back to Macy's for refund.

2.0 out of 5 stars silver pins in band turn black after 4 mos, May 6, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Watch, October 16, 2011
The watch is great, and arrived right on time. The only issue I had was trying to get the band sized. Jewelers were relunctant to touch the plastic band. I finally found a watch repair that would remove a link only after I agreed to accept liability if the band broke while they were removing a link. I did, and there were no problems!

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, September 12, 2011
love this watch was wanting a every day watch saw someone with this watch on had to have it. look in stores did not find it went amazon my faithful fond it lesser than what the person i saw with it on. got it couldnt wait to wear.everyone thinks its real damonds cause of the shine. PRETTY WATCH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›