Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on June 28, 2010
I wasn't sure about the skinny band vs the wider band but my wrist is small and this looks great. The mother of pearl face is elegant and the sparkle of the outer ring is subtle. If you want the "Blind Side" look, this may be a bit delicate and not quite right, go for the wider band, but if you want the look, of a white watch that won't take over your wrist, this is a great option.
on May 29, 2010
It's the perfect compliment to anything that I wear, from workday attire to jeans and shorts. I have a small wrist and this watch fits it perfectly. It may be made out of plastic, but it is very similar in appearance to a ceramic watch that I own. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is fashion minded and wants to add a little bling to her life.... not to mention the fact that it appears to be far more expensive than what it actually costs. Fossil has always been a reliable brand and seems to consistently design styles which appeal to all ages.
on June 23, 2010
I received this in the mail about 2 weeks ago and I love this watch! I wear it everyday since it goes with all my clothing. I bought this watch because a lot of white watches I tried on at Dillards were really bulky looking and this one is perfect and the price on Amazon was a lot less than at Dillards
on August 29, 2010
Watch is pretty, but worn 5 time and don't know what made part of the band turn pink. No long sleeves worn here...101 degrees!! So will only wear it on occasion instead of all the time.
on December 29, 2010
Love the watch. Keeps great time and looks good with everything. Doesn't get dirty easily like the gel watches. Although the plastic band is more practical it could be a bit more substantial. As it is now the band is a bit cheap feeling.
on August 29, 2013
This is the second time I purchased this watch, to replace the one I lost at the beach this summer! I love the fact that it goes with everything, it is the perfect size, and easy to read. It is not too ornate, but I like the crystals around the face for a little bling. I had it sized at a local jewelry store, since it was a little too big for my wrist. All in all, a great, reasonably priced, every day watch.
on October 24, 2012
I'm going to keep this watch but only because I haven't found anything I like better. It is atttractive enough, but not worth $66.00 to me. I haven't had it a month yet and it runs slow already. (2 or 3 minutes a week.) The mother-of -pearl doesn't really show...I wonder if it is real, or just a coating? Either way, it looks more like a coating.) The window with the date is so small I can't even read it. I like the size of the watch itself, and the crystals around the edge are pretty. I like the clasp on the band. If it comes undone it won't fall off.
on September 20, 2010
This watch is perfect for a smaller wrist. The white goes with everthing and can be worn everyday. Date feature not needed; too small anyway.
on November 4, 2013
Love, love, LOVE this watch! You simply cannot go wrong with Fossil! I accidentally ought a similar watch by typing in "Fossil white watch" and clicking on one without reading it. The watch was too big, so I took out a link. The watch was then super uncomfortable & off-centered on my wrist. I thought I could just use the other watch instead of returning it & getting a Fossil, but boy was I wrong! I finally came back & purchased this Fossil watch, and once again, I'm in love! It's comfortable and pretty, and extremely durable. I'm a nurse, so these things are extremely important to me. I need to be able to wash my hands a hundred times a day and not be afraid my watch won't work to check a pulse later on. I highly recommend this watch. I haven't been disappointed with a Fossil yet!
on April 8, 2012
My wife loves the watch. It was a great price versus the ceramic band options in white. However removing links without damaging them was near impossible.