4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, noticed slight difference though...
Published on January 11, 2012 by Not Happy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected!!
This watch was not the same as picture. Smaller face than I wanted, and the clasp is easily opened. Very disappointed..
Published 7 months ago by Gee

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, noticed slight difference though..., January 11, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Women's ES2681 Stainless Steel Bracelet Black Glitz Analog Dial Chrono... (Watch)
I ordered this watch on Amazon after seeing it at the mall and loving it! I definitely saved by buying on Amazon instead of the mall. One thing I did notice however was that my watch has a slight difference than the picture which is advertised. On the face of the watch the amazon ad has Fossil in silver font with 10 atm listed below. My watch however has fossil written in black font and no 10 atm listed below. Not sure why my watch appears to be different than the advertised photo. I do like the watch, however wish it was exactly as pictured since I liked the fossil in silver/grey font better. The black just pops too much on an otherwise muted watch face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!!, February 11, 2012
I love this watch! It's a little bigger than I would normally wear, but it's so gorgeous I didn't care. Fell in love as soon as I opened the box!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch & Good Price!!, August 26, 2011
I bought it for my wife as we love Fossil watch. The watch is great and she love it. Bought it 1 year back and still working well.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!!!, July 30, 2011
I was hesitant to buy a watch from amazon thinking it would look cheap or something. However the watch is sstunning!!!!!! I wear it every day all day .

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, February 12, 2012
Great watch! You can dress it up or down it goes with everything. Comfortable and not too heavy. Looks just like the pic and fast delivery! Thank you!:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, so far!, November 15, 2011
I have been wanting a new watch for a while now because my $12 watches from Target just weren't cutting it anymore. I have heard so many great things about fossil watches so I decided to check them out. Though the website prices were a little expensive, I was willing to spend the money if I couldn't find something else I liked at a cheaper price. Then I found this watch and was stunned at the price and it had everything I was looking for; stainless steel band, durable yet girlie with a little sparkle :) I ordered it almost right away and received it in 2 days. I was shocked when I got it so fast. The only down side to this watch is that I have a smaller than average wrist so I will have to get it sized. I can't wait to wear it everyday! (Once its not falling off my wrist) Don't hesitate to buy it, you won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossi Women's Watch, October 7, 2011
Really nice watch goes with everything you wear.
I have three Fossil watches and I will keep buying them.
Very nice piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new watch, April 7, 2014
It's exactly what I was expecting. Just have the same question someone had about some differences between the picture and the one I get.
Even though, I love my watch and really like how it looks like in my wrist and how it fits with my outfit....

5.0 out of 5 stars gvantsa, January 24, 2012
love this...its amazing :* I have two fossil watches and love both.. but this is more lovly than see on picture :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 28, 2011
This is such a great watch. I love it. It looks better than the pirctuars. Don't think twice to buy it!!!!

Rate and Discover Movies