Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fossil Women's ES2783 Stella Stainless Steel Bracelet White Dial Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 30, 2011
This watch was a gift for my girlfriend. She was very happy with it. We had to remove 2 links and now it fits her perfectly. The watch itself is very shiny and classy. And can be worn with anything. It will always look good.
The 3 mini watches that it has are for: day, hour in 24hr- format, and day of the week.

Totally recommend this watch for those guys that are looking for a present :D
on February 25, 2012
I purchased this watch for my daughter for her birthday. She loves this watch, but has not been able to wear this watch since October 11. Every time she wears the watch, a few days later it will stop working. It is not her kinetic energy either; her other watch works. So, Amazon, tell me what I can do. Since this was a birthday gift and she would like to wear it.
on December 27, 2011
very good, is stylish and youth, the only thing that would change the border color, would look better if it was silver. filled my expectations
on November 5, 2011
I thought that the watch had crystals on the face. It's still a great watch,I had my heart set on crystals.
on December 2, 2012
This watch is absolutely gorgeous!! It looks way more expensive than it was. I love, love, love it!! I love the stainless steel band. I have 2 ToyWatch's with the ceramic/plastic band and this watch looks 10x better than them and it was a lot less expensive!
on August 1, 2013
I love this watch, it is the best watch I have. You can wear it with all your clothes and you look fantastic. it doesn't matter if you use it with informal, casual or formal clothes, it fits with everything!
on December 31, 2011
Excellent product, I am very happy with the purchase, arrived quickly and was what I expected!
The watch is very beautiful and elegant, was a great gift!
on December 27, 2011
The watch is very stylish and looks better then on the computer. Once worn it looks very elegant and dressy I highly recomend it.
on December 14, 2012
no ha llegado a mi pais,deberia de llegar a finales de diciembre. Ya he comprado productos de esta marca y todos son excelentes
on January 13, 2013
The watch is nice, elegant and I am able to read the time also. The delivery was as quick and the product isworking fine.