5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!
I love this watch. It goes with everything. I also love the fact that I paid a fraction of what it costs from Fossil.
Published on January 7, 2012 by ClassyA

3.0 out of 5 stars Valentine's Day gift for wife
I purchased this for my wife as a Valentine's Day gift. She loves it! She wears this watch every single day!

My only complaint, after 2 months of regular wear, the band seems to be turning a grey-ish hue. I'm going to contact Amazon and Fossil regarding this possible issue with the band. I'm sure they'll come through for me, though!
Published 9 months ago by Mr. Nate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, January 7, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Women's ES2790 Stella Pearlized White Resin Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, March 9, 2012
Love this watch very pretty in person! I just had to go to Fossil to resize it to my wrist but overall good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, March 12, 2014
Sidra00 (Holland, MI) - See all my reviews
I wanted a white watch with a larger face but I didn't want the exact same look that it seems 90% of women have. I love the pearlized look of the band - so pretty! The face is solid white and the day of week, date, and 24 hour circles are mother of pearl - but not overly pink or blue, just a perfect shimmer effect. I had a little trouble figuring out how to set the date correctly, as some other reviewers seem to have had, but I got it right and it does display the correct date. I am still getting used to how lightweight this watch is - it feels like almost nothing on my wrist compared to my (albeit smaller) all metal watch. I have gotten lots of compliments!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful BUT..., April 17, 2013
The little dial showing the day of the month is unable to be adjusted, though I followed instructions carefully. It simply won't move manually, although it moves daily with the watch, perpetually displaying the wrong date. My friend ordered the same watch and has the same problem. Otherwise the watch is stunning, and the pearly finish is great for spring & summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME watch, December 4, 2012
Stephanie Ross (Dover, NH United States) - See all my reviews
This is my first "fancy" watch--I usually go more practical and understated--and I LOVE it. It's gorgeous, lightweight, and it goes with absolutely everything. I did have to have a link removed by a jeweler, but I expected that from other (more simple) Fossil watches I've had in the past. I feel like you can't go wrong with a Fossil--I'm extremely brand-loyal when it comes to their watches and bags. Though I'm not really much of a girly-girl, I love having this little bit of "bling" to enjoy every day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!, May 14, 2012
I bought this watch for my girlfriend for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. It can be worn very dress up events or everyday casual clothes. It keeps very accurate time and has not had one probably for her in just about 6 months. Definitely would buy

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WATCH!, June 30, 2014
I bought this watch for my sister for Christmas. She wears it all of the time, and loves it! She has received a lot of compliments, wearing it both in the day and evening with all of her casual, and more formal outfits. I wanted one, but looked recently to find it's difficult to get another one. I highly recommend it for yourself or for a gift!

3.0 out of 5 stars Valentine's Day gift for wife, April 29, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels inexpensive, April 21, 2014
I was hoping the pearlized bracelet would be an upgrade from some of the white plastic options out there. Unfortunately, it doesn't cut it. The watch is very (too) light and "plastic-y" feeling and looking. I had passed over a $15 solid white version at Target because it felt too cheap. For $90 I expected this watch to have a nicer look and feel. It's a slight improvement, but not $75 worth. I will say the return was handled efficiently, so I appreciate the customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, February 18, 2014
I bought this for the wife because she said she needed a new watch. It makes her super happy and that was all I cared about. The watch is of good size and looks very nice.