5.0 out of 5 stars Clarity on a Great Product
Published 19 months ago by Victoria L.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the bling, but tight for an 8" wrist
The mother of pearl face is beautiful, big hands are easy to read. Day and 24-hour small dials are easy to read, date dial almost impossible! Need an extra link for a comfortable fit for an 8" bracelet-wearing wrist... And will have to go to a fossil store to get one (extra hassle). Definitely a feminine big-face watch... Might be overwhelming on a petite frame.
Published 13 months ago by Carolyn H. Burton

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarity on a Great Product, January 19, 2013
Victoria L. (Portland, Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fossil Women's ES2860 Stainless Steel Analog with Silver Dial Watch (Watch)
Confusing photos/reviews made this tough so I hope this clears up questions others may have. This is a beautiful, classy boyfriend watch. The number indicators are silver in color, but here's the thing-silver looks silver in direct light but if you reposition ever so slightly, silver appears dark gray or black. There are not two different styles of this watch, appearance depends on direct lighting due to the nature of the colors. The face of the watch is mother of pearl. The light has to hit a certain way NOT to see the rainbowy colors, but because one of the photos above is taken in bad light, I questioned it. But it's mother of pearl and it's beautiful! The band has brushed stainless sections going down the middle (the wider, bulkier parts of the links) and the outside, narrower links are shiny stainless. Lastly, the instructions that came with mine didn't include how to set the day, so in case anyone else wonders-position 3 (dial all the way out) adjusts time and day (move clockwise and you have to keep going around the hours for the day to change), position 2 (between all the way in and all the way out) adjusts the date, but you need to move that one counter-clockwise.

I hope this helps anyone wondering, and please forgive the excruciating detail. I just got mine today, it's 2 links too big and still I won't take it off. I love this watch, it's gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars JJA, December 18, 2012
Like another person said, the watch is slightly different than the one pictured. The only difference in the watch I received is that it does not have black on the numbers or the hands. I personally like it better silver instead of black. The watch is beautiful!! I think my mom will LOVE it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, September 26, 2011
The watch is great! Just as advertised! These go for $115 at the Fossil stores. I would highly recommend this item

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!, October 31, 2013
I love this watch! I can't stop looking at it! Getting lots of compliments😉 I am thinking of getting it in gold as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch's up, March 14, 2014
Dwynette D. Eversley (Atlanta, Georgia, US) - See all my reviews
Good buy! My islver dial watch is a faithful time keeper and quite an attractive wrist companion every day of the week!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 24, 2014
This watch is beautiful! I had one in two tone but the silver is every prettier! Gotta get ya one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 22, 2014
The watch is much much more beautiful than the picture. I'm not exaggerating. I get compliments on this watch all the time. You won't regret buying it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont hesitate! Beautiful!, December 19, 2013
Its beautiful! I get many compliments. Its very comfortable. Im a watch girl and this one is my favorite! Its classy so it wont go out of style. Ive seen this style on stars in magazines. I love it and im thrilled to own it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch, November 16, 2013
I had been looking for a silver tone watch for a while and I'm very glad I chose this one! The watch is even better looking in person. I have very small wrists and it looks and fits perfect. I had always gone for Michael Kors but this is just as good if not better because the price is great! Whether it's for yourself or a gift, you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Watch, October 12, 2013
I bought this watch several months ago after my old watch died. After reviewing this watch's overall positive reviews, I decided to purchase it. I believe the price was around $72 when I bought it, but I would have paid the current price after owning it and seeing its incredible durability and versality. I am quite a clumsy person, and frequently hit my watch against things, such as my desk at work and my car. The wa tch now does have a few scratches on it, but has held up very well to my accidental beatings. Also, I consistently get compliments on the watch every time I wear it. I love that it matches with almost anything I pair it with, and the beautiful shimmery pearl face always looks great. I would definitely recommend this watch to anyone. The one thing I will say is that it is fairly large for a woman's watch. I love the size of it, but some may find it too big for their personal tastes.

Rate and Discover Movies