Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

on March 27, 2013
This watch is light weight and durable yet delicate. I love how it looks more expensive than it actually is. I am a big fan of Fossil watches.

I actually originally bought this watch as a gift for my mother for Christmas. She was such a fan and I liked the way it looked so much that I went ahead and purchased one for myself.

I could not be more pleased with the purchase.
on July 13, 2012
Just recieved this watch, it is BEAUTIFUL, it is not too flashy for every day wear and it has enough to dress it up. I tried it on at macys and it looked great and fell in love with it. I am so glad i got it on here for the price that i did and with free shipping. my boyfreind wears fossil watches and they last a long time. This watch is heavier (1-1.5 lbs) and i am hoping this lasts a VERY long time.
on August 23, 2011
I'm a fan of Fossil watch. This one is sparkly, delicate and easy to read. I love the clean design. The size is also perfect for me (anything Mini by Fossil is perfect size for me), links are slightly big but it can be taken out. I am not sure if the crystals around the face will hold out, so I will only wear this for special occasions. And of course with Amazon shipping, it was here within two days! :-)
on May 19, 2012
While this watch is very beautiful, the crystals fall off very, very easily. I am an Administrative Secretary and I only wear mine to work. A couple months after puchasing this watch two of the crystals fell off. I am very disappointed as fossil products are usually among the best brands with regards to quality. I will have to have the item shipped to the repairs centre as the watch does not look as nice with missing crystals.
on May 8, 2014
I have been really pleased with this watch. I purchased it as a supplement to my "good" watches (Seiko, Citizen, etc), but so far I like it just as much for about 1/3 of the price.

I am not even 5 ft tall and rather petite, so many of the newer-styled 'boyfriend' watches are really WAY too large for my wrist. This is a the perfect size; it's large enough to be contemporary in its styling but is not overwhelming. It is substantial and weighty (can be a pro or con, depending on what you're looking for), but is comfortable. I particularly like the very polished finish of the band, and the latching mechanism is nicely designed, with a push-button release rather than the snap design of some watches.

Overall, a good watch at a great price.
on February 7, 2014
Pretty watch, wears comfortably, though I do think it looks better in the picture than in person, which is not typically the case. Not sure if the price was right for what I received is where I am at.
on December 26, 2012
I bought this watch for my wife, and she could not be more pleased. This is a beautiful watch. Not too big or too small. Elegant and flashy, but not overkill. Watch keeps great time and gets her lots of compliments.
on January 27, 2012
The watch is pretty and small, great for petite wrists. If you take if off every night, don't wear it in the shower or to bed and don't do any hard labor than it should be fine. I lost a stone from mine in about 4 months but it was when I was unpacking boxes during a move. Had I taken it off to work maybe it wouldn't have happened. That being said, the stones are not large enough to make a missing stone terribly noticeable so I'm still wearing it. It has a glow feature for night, but don't expect to be able to use this because it's just too dim. Overall I like the watch and would order it again.
on May 26, 2014
Took me a while to find this, but I LOVE it. Get lots of comments on it. I replaced my old blue faced fossil. It is not a tiny watch, sporty sized, yet still dressy enough for me to wear to church. I am really happy with it. I did have to take it to a jeweler to get it sized, but that was free and I would rather do that than mess it up trying to do it myself. It seemed a bit of a process.
on February 20, 2013
Not too big. Pretty. Looks more expensive than it was. Would recommend for work or casual wear. Has a "heavy" feel and I really like the clasp.