5.0 out of 5 stars I JUST LOVE IT!!!
Very nice and sturdy. Beautiful colors together chocolate and rose gold. I would recommend this watch to anyone who likes the new big face watches for women. I just love it!!
Published on May 22, 2012 by tlt

2.0 out of 5 stars watch for scratches and discoloration!!
Published 17 months ago by ugh!

5.0 out of 5 stars I JUST LOVE IT!!!, May 22, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Women's ES2955 Stainless Steel Analog Brown Dial Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Items, August 6, 2012
This Fossil Women's stainless steel Analog watch is so cute and elegant. Perfect for any occasions. I have always been a big fan of Fossil Women's Watches...Now i have added another to my collection. Its a great buy....i recommended it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, October 29, 2013
I love my new watch...its so beautiful!! My order arrived in California in two days and was packaged well. I had read some negative reviews, so I was a little nervous, but now happy I ordered it. I recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, September 26, 2013
The colors are a perfect blend. I love the small blings. Great quality. Easy to set the time and comes with its own warranty.

2.0 out of 5 stars watch for scratches and discoloration!!, February 18, 2013
I bought this watch and it took 9 days to arrive!! Once I got it, I was going to take links out when I noticed that it is scratched on the band on each side of the face. I contacted seller and they sent me another and I sent the first watch back. I got the second watch in 3 days..much better. Upon inspection it had the exact same scratch as the first but on one side only. I sent it back and got a full refund. So beware, look over your watch for damage. If you want a perfect watch with no damage..go to Dillards! My Boyfriend went there to finally get me a watch that was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Beautiful & Unique, May 24, 2013
This watch is very beautiful and unique because of its two-toned contrast. What girl doesn't love chocolates, roses & a little bit of sparkle? The colors and accents of this watch resembles the three things mentioned, chocolate brown... rose gold... and crystals around the face of the watch. I was so excited to receive this in the mail, just need to remove a couple of links before I can wear. Overall, very classy and beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful!, February 28, 2013
I am biased because I have been fantasizing about this watch for about a year before I received it as a congratulatory gift. It is beautiful and a great way to get in on the rose gold trend without having the same old rose gold boyfriend watch. The design is unique, but classy enough not to die with the trend. It looks great next to my (milk chocolate) skin tone, and those varying skin tones of my friends who have demanded to try it on. Despite the fact that it has brown and rose gold, the stones around the face allow it coordinate well with my white gold bracelets (and probably silver jewelry). I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really????, November 9, 2012
I really LOVE this watch. It has an impressive
look that stands out from other watches. I have received numerous compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like IT, June 17, 2012
This watch looks exactly like the picture, I like it and are very happy to buy it. It arrive in time and with the fossil box as usual. I recommend this product, the color is beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty, May 7, 2012
I received this watch as a gift and it's really pretty and I haven't had any problems with it. It's really sophisticated, and the ring around the face has lots of little rhinestones which the photo doesn't do justice. I'm really pleased with it.

Rate and Discover Movies