Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on August 6, 2012
This Fossil Women's stainless steel Analog watch is so cute and elegant. Perfect for any occasions. I have always been a big fan of Fossil Women's Watches...Now i have added another to my collection. Its a great buy....i recommended it to anyone.
on May 22, 2012
Very nice and sturdy. Beautiful colors together chocolate and rose gold. I would recommend this watch to anyone who likes the new big face watches for women. I just love it!!
on February 18, 2013
I bought this watch and it took 9 days to arrive!! Once I got it, I was going to take links out when I noticed that it is scratched on the band on each side of the face. I contacted seller and they sent me another and I sent the first watch back. I got the second watch in 3 days..much better. Upon inspection it had the exact same scratch as the first but on one side only. I sent it back and got a full refund. So beware, look over your watch for damage. If you want a perfect watch with no damage..go to Dillards! My Boyfriend went there to finally get me a watch that was perfect.
review image
on February 28, 2013
I am biased because I have been fantasizing about this watch for about a year before I received it as a congratulatory gift. It is beautiful and a great way to get in on the rose gold trend without having the same old rose gold boyfriend watch. The design is unique, but classy enough not to die with the trend. It looks great next to my (milk chocolate) skin tone, and those varying skin tones of my friends who have demanded to try it on. Despite the fact that it has brown and rose gold, the stones around the face allow it coordinate well with my white gold bracelets (and probably silver jewelry). I love it!
on November 21, 2013
I love this watch. I am a huge fossil watch fan and I love the rose gold but in small doses. When I saw this combination I knew it would look great when I dress up for work or down for the weekend. I read reviews about the finish coming off, but since it was fossil I went for it.

By the way, I started with the smaller version and sent it back. Beautiful watch, but make for a more petite person.
on October 29, 2013
I love my new watch...its so beautiful!! My order arrived in California in two days and was packaged well. I had read some negative reviews, so I was a little nervous, but now happy I ordered it. I recommend
on November 25, 2013
If you're looking for a good watch at a fairly decent quality, consider a Fossil. If you've decided on a Fossil and you're looking for something different, consider this watch. The colors are attractive and the quality is excellent. I've seen some reviews that offer less than stellar feedback on the packaging and condition of the watch having some scratches. Fossil packaging has never been fancy but the tin box that comes with this watch is good enough to present as a gift without having to find another box. The Cardboard that keeps it in place could stand to be upgraded but the point here is the quality of the watch and not so much on the box. The watch is really good blend of gold and chocolate brown and the crystals surrounding the face put a nice finishing touch to the piece. Recommend!
on March 8, 2013
Love this watch!! The little crystals are very pretty and add that bit of super feminine flair. The size is perfect too. I like my watches on the bigger side and this one is perfect. Kinda like a "boyfriend" watch only prettier. Took it to my local jeweler and had 2 links taken out for 5 bucks. Great watch and great price!
on September 18, 2013
My beautiful watch came in and I was so excited to receive it! That is... until I noticed that two of the unremovable links were scratched deep enough to remove the color and show a silver color. So so disappointed because I was so excited about receiving it - even paid the extra $3.99 to get it a day sooner. Not only did I not receive it early, but it is defective... and I still do not get reimbursed for the extra shipping costs. Disappointed Amazon...
on May 24, 2013
This watch is very beautiful and unique because of its two-toned contrast. What girl doesn't love chocolates, roses & a little bit of sparkle? The colors and accents of this watch resembles the three things mentioned, chocolate brown... rose gold... and crystals around the face of the watch. I was so excited to receive this in the mail, just need to remove a couple of links before I can wear. Overall, very classy and beautiful.