5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous watch. Very classy and expensive appearance
Published on September 6, 2012 by Suzanne Fuqua

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
it's ok
Published 1 month ago by Marco Balarezo

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous watch. Very classy and expensive appearance, September 6, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Women's ES2962 QuartzGolden Dial Aluminum Watch (Watch)
Unlike another reviewer I PREFER the band color and specifically purchase watches from Fossil with the champagne type of band color. I find it looks extremely classy on women in addition to complimenting both gold and silver jewelry. Since I wear both and prefer a watch that looks like real gold I love this lighter color gold and HOPE Fossil continues to incorporate it in their watch lines.

I wore this special watch for my sons wedding,and as my Facebook pictures will show you, and it was very attractive, classy and complimented my fancy dress very well. I have gotten so many compliments on it I cannot even count them. I wore a gold diamond bracelet with it and the slight contrast looked great.
I am very pleased with this purchase it was even prettier in person. Now I'm HOPING to find one similar with a bigger dial with the stones

Don't be afraid of this lighter gold color. I think you will be pleasantly surprised how versatile it can be with outfits and other jewelry.

Quality of the watch is top notch and I highly recommend this watch to others

Shipping was very quick also which was important for me.

KEEP it up Fossil. This product is a winner. sue

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauuutiful classssy watch!, January 19, 2013
Kim McFarlane "kimbusiness3" (Alexandria, VA United States) - See all my reviews
The ohot doesn"t do it justice. The gold band is a nicer warmer yet kight tone and the whole watch blends with a nice tonal range. Nice calendar feature. Arms glow in the dark. Very classy looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fossil watch, October 22, 2012
L. Augins (Hampton Roads, VA) - See all my reviews
Purchased this watch for my daughter's 20th birthday and she loves it. The color is a very subtle gold and is very complimentary to all skin tones. I have an extensive Fossil watch collection and this is will be the beginning of my daughter's collection as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., October 5, 2012
Martiniduck (St. Charles, IL USA) - See all my reviews
Got it for my wife for her birthday. She loves it and has gotten many compliments on it. It is very light weight and still feels durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars : ), September 21, 2012
I have been shopping online for a watch - something I could use for any occasion. When I saw this watch, I just knew it was "the one". The price was very reasonable as well! I knew it was a good deal. I waited anxiously for the watch to arrive at my doorstep. When it finally arrived (which was earlier than expected), I was more than happy. The watch was in very good condition, as good as new. : ) I am very satisfied with this buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, August 5, 2013
Ken "Tech" (BURNSVILLE, MN, US) - See all my reviews
Doesn't scratch easily. Not tarnished or fading. Overall a great watch for a good price. Can't go wrong with this watch, other than it comes a bit big for a smaller wrist women. Had to take a link out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil watch, April 23, 2013
Bought this for my mother in law, she loves the watch wears it everyday and haven't heard any complaints from her. Happy customer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, January 24, 2013
My teenage daughter loves it. It is a beautiful color. It goes with almost everything. She has very much enjoyed it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, January 18, 2013
This watch was a steal compared to the stores prices. The color on this particular watch was slightly different but still very pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL WATCH!, January 15, 2013
I love the tone of the gold, not too bold, very classy! It's a good dress up or dress down watch,

Rate and Discover Movies