Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on September 6, 2012
Unlike another reviewer I PREFER the band color and specifically purchase watches from Fossil with the champagne type of band color. I find it looks extremely classy on women in addition to complimenting both gold and silver jewelry. Since I wear both and prefer a watch that looks like real gold I love this lighter color gold and HOPE Fossil continues to incorporate it in their watch lines.

I wore this special watch for my sons wedding,and as my Facebook pictures will show you, and it was very attractive, classy and complimented my fancy dress very well. I have gotten so many compliments on it I cannot even count them. I wore a gold diamond bracelet with it and the slight contrast looked great.
I am very pleased with this purchase it was even prettier in person. Now I'm HOPING to find one similar with a bigger dial with the stones

Don't be afraid of this lighter gold color. I think you will be pleasantly surprised how versatile it can be with outfits and other jewelry.

Quality of the watch is top notch and I highly recommend this watch to others

Shipping was very quick also which was important for me.

KEEP it up Fossil. This product is a winner. sue
on September 21, 2012
I have been shopping online for a watch - something I could use for any occasion. When I saw this watch, I just knew it was "the one". The price was very reasonable as well! I knew it was a good deal. I waited anxiously for the watch to arrive at my doorstep. When it finally arrived (which was earlier than expected), I was more than happy. The watch was in very good condition, as good as new. : ) I am very satisfied with this buy!
on October 22, 2012
Purchased this watch for my daughter's 20th birthday and she loves it. The color is a very subtle gold and is very complimentary to all skin tones. I have an extensive Fossil watch collection and this is will be the beginning of my daughter's collection as well.
on December 17, 2012
I recieved my Watch ahead of the estimated date. That was an added pleasure.
It is a soft Gold color. Not real Shiny or Brassy. The metal has a soft sheen. The Little Rhinestones Sparkle !
I was a little worried about the Aluminum Band, but find it Light, and so far No problems. I guess I thought it would be to soft of a metal, but I think you would like it.
The Face is a Soft Gold color also. Easy to read. And Has the Date.
I had to have 2 of the links removed for it to fit. It stays put. Is not sliding around my wrist.
Simple & Elegant. I love it !!
on January 19, 2013
The ohot doesn"t do it justice. The gold band is a nicer warmer yet kight tone and the whole watch blends with a nice tonal range. Nice calendar feature. Arms glow in the dark. Very classy looking.
on August 5, 2013
Doesn't scratch easily. Not tarnished or fading. Overall a great watch for a good price. Can't go wrong with this watch, other than it comes a bit big for a smaller wrist women. Had to take a link out.
on October 5, 2012
Got it for my wife for her birthday. She loves it and has gotten many compliments on it. It is very light weight and still feels durable.
on September 3, 2012
I really like this watch but the gold band could be a bolder gold. The bezel sparkles enough and the face and band are good. All in all, I approve and will keep. I really like Fossil watches, etc.
on December 19, 2012
Easy dial to read, great colour you can wear with gold or silver, has keep good time and was delivered in Australia in 4 days, cant ask for better than that
on December 29, 2012
I gave this as a gift. The young woman really liked it. The local Fossil store removed links in the band to fit with no cost to us! Great experience.