5.0 out of 5 stars Just what she wanted for her Birthday
This is just the watch my wife has been admiring off an on for about three months. First saw it in a mall store, but not close enough to the Big Day to purchase. Found it on Amazon at a terrific price and ordered it straight away. We couldn't be more pleased. Finish is really polished and the color is very uniform. Just a really nice work-watch.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks better in pictures
The watch is very pretty, but it's really thick and bulky. After visiting a Fossil store, I see that all of their watches are bulky.
Published 14 months ago by DMB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what she wanted for her Birthday, September 2, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Women's ES2963 Quartz Brown Dial Aluminum Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, December 20, 2012
I bought this as a present for my wife. She loves it. She wanted a watch in brown with a clasp on the band. This watch has both. She is well satisfied with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, December 16, 2012
This is a very nice watch with a unique color. Fossil has always been of great quality and nice fitting. Happy to add to my watch collection

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife like it, July 2, 2014
My wife like it and still working.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Customer Service, January 9, 2014
This watch is beautiful but after owning it for 2 months a pin fell out and wont go back in. I contacted the seller and they refered me to Fossil. I paid $80 for this watch and they want another $40 to fix 1 tiny pin. No thanks! I will not buy from this seller again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, December 11, 2013
This watch is inferior and fake. Not original fossil brand. It is very light and looks cheap. Do not recommend buying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken, November 1, 2013
Little knob used to set time fell off as soon as I took it out of the box. Very disappointed. Very cute watch though

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, October 5, 2013
I've worn my watch every day since it arrived. I love it.

The packaging lacked in complete care, but nothing was wrong with the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Fossil!, October 2, 2013
I bought this as a everyday watch and I am in the nursing field. I got it a year ago or so and it is still a nice looking watch and holds up well considering what I put it through.

4.0 out of 5 stars Starting to strip, July 4, 2013
Actually my only issue with the watch is that the color has started to rub off near the clasp (underside). Other than that I'm quite satisfied.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›