Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 25, 2012
I was looking for a white watch & love the fossil watches. I looked at several, but many of the bands are hard plastic (break easy?), heavy, ceramic? (uncomfortable) or just too "dresed up"( i'm more of a casual girl) This watch is sporty but beautiful, not too heavy & the silicone band is so soft & comfortable. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. Made an impulse buy at Macey's so i paid a bit more than this. Should have rstrained myself & checked Amazon!
on May 19, 2013
Comfy and beautiful!
It is quite large for my petite arm, but my wrist is much smaller than average, I suppose.
But, it is so nice.
Most watch faces these day are large. That's the style. So, go with it. You will love this watch. AND because the band is adjustable, you don't have to bring it to a jeweler and get it adjusted permanently. Great if you swell, get pregnant, or sweat.
on January 3, 2014
Bought this watch because I wanted the white silicone band and a date on the face. The date is rather small (but this is an analog watch), I am having to get used to wearing a watch that is heavier than what I have worn before, but all in all, this is a nice watch.
The rhinestones are cool and contrast well with the band that is very sporty.
on December 11, 2012
Quick to ship and items are exactly as advertised. I recommend this product to any one looking to gift this watch
on December 16, 2013
Face is beautiful but my wrist is too skinny and in the last hole the strap wraps around (like a belt) and takes away from the watch. Strap feels very comfy but just not a good fit for me.
on June 12, 2013
This watch came on time and was exactly what I was expecting. It came in an official fossil box and was in pristine condition. It is a gift for my sister and I think she will love it.
on March 10, 2014
A lovely watch in all ways. The white colour on the bracelet, silver and the rhinestones on the face matching eachother very well.
on February 18, 2014
Nice watch....but the band very flimsy does not do it justice...minute hands are a little too small to see..May return.
on May 2, 2013
My wife absolutely loves the watch. It is great quality and perfect for her! We're very pleased with this purchase.
on March 8, 2013
Beatiful Watch, It is a simple but nice Watch, is something small but my girlfriend loves it. I recommend it.