5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Published on May 25, 2012 by Beaner

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch.....but very disappointed with the band
Nice watch....but the band very flimsy does not do it justice...minute hands are a little too small to see..May return.
Published 12 months ago by helena roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!!, May 25, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Women's ES3001 Stainless Steel Analog White Dial Watch (Watch)
I was looking for a white watch & love the fossil watches. I looked at several, but many of the bands are hard plastic (break easy?), heavy, ceramic? (uncomfortable) or just too "dresed up"( i'm more of a casual girl) This watch is sporty but beautiful, not too heavy & the silicone band is so soft & comfortable. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. Made an impulse buy at Macey's so i paid a bit more than this. Should have rstrained myself & checked Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as described, December 11, 2012
Anthony Slatton (HAZEL CREST, IL, US) - See all my reviews
Quick to ship and items are exactly as advertised. I recommend this product to any one looking to gift this watch

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely watch to be proud for., March 10, 2014
A lovely watch in all ways. The white colour on the bracelet, silver and the rhinestones on the face matching eachother very well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch.....but very disappointed with the band, February 18, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish watch, January 3, 2014
Bought this watch because I wanted the white silicone band and a date on the face. The date is rather small (but this is an analog watch), I am having to get used to wearing a watch that is heavier than what I have worn before, but all in all, this is a nice watch.
The rhinestones are cool and contrast well with the band that is very sporty.

4.0 out of 5 stars not for a thin wrist, December 16, 2013
Face is beautiful but my wrist is too skinny and in the last hole the strap wraps around (like a belt) and takes away from the watch. Strap feels very comfy but just not a good fit for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch at a good price, June 12, 2013
This watch came on time and was exactly what I was expecting. It came in an official fossil box and was in pristine condition. It is a gift for my sister and I think she will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Comfy and beautiful!, May 19, 2013
Comfy and beautiful!
It is quite large for my petite arm, but my wrist is much smaller than average, I suppose.
But, it is so nice.
Most watch faces these day are large. That's the style. So, go with it. You will love this watch. AND because the band is adjustable, you don't have to bring it to a jeweler and get it adjusted permanently. Great if you swell, get pregnant, or sweat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 2, 2013
My wife absolutely loves the watch. It is great quality and perfect for her! We're very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful and Elegant., March 8, 2013
Beatiful Watch, It is a simple but nice Watch, is something small but my girlfriend loves it. I recommend it.