5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!!
I have been waiting to get a rose gold watch for 2 years. I saw this one in Macy's and found it on Amazon later for $35.00 off. I have received numerous compliments on it so far and I've only had it for about a month. I wear it everyday and I haven't see any scratches or anything (and believe me, I run into a lot of stuff lol).
Published on May 12, 2012 by KT

1.0 out of 5 stars Tarnished quickly
Published 24 months ago by wendyla

1.0 out of 5 stars Tarnished quickly, February 2, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Women's ES3003 Stainless Steel Analog Pink Dial Watch (Watch)
I own several Fossil Stella watches. I love them because they are nickel free. They are easy to wear and last a long time. Except this one. When I received it the color was beautiful, just what I wanted. After wearing it about 10 times it has tarnished terribly all around the edges. So much so that I am embarrassed to wear it. I have gone back to my old watch. I don't know if I will buy another Fossil watch after this...

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!!, May 12, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 16, 2013
Excellent. I love this product. I'm happy with my purchase. This product fulfilled all my expectations and I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 21, 2011
This is a very modern and cool watch, in style, you wont regret buying it! You could wear it with anything and will receive many compliments.

2.0 out of 5 stars This watch is way too big., October 30, 2013
My wife had to send it back cause it was big as mine, much heavier, plus you needed a magnifying glass to read the other dials.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty, October 24, 2013
its a little lighter than my last Fossil. I had to take out a couple links as the band is big but I like it. Its growing on me. The bling is a little more than what I'm used to but I got a few compliments, today was only day one of wearing it. I love a watch I don't have to take off to shower. I wish the hands were glow in the dark :-(

3.0 out of 5 stars Too flashy, July 28, 2013
Watch turned out to be too big, a bit too lightweight & a bit too pink as opposed to a true coppery-rose gold color. I am happier with my past Rose gold watch, a Michael Kors, yet bought this one for the price...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 16, 2013
This watch is a good buy! It is unique and cute. I wear it all the time. Color is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch, April 13, 2013
The watch is really beautiful and elegant. This product is an excellent gift for women, I recommend you.. .. ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch, March 16, 2013
DBS of NJ (Atco, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this for a friend. She absolutely loves it. It's a gorgeous watch. Very classy looking. Looks a lot more expensive then it cost. Amazon had the best price.