Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fossil Women's ES3003 Stella Analog Display Analog Quartz Rose Gold Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 2, 2013
I own several Fossil Stella watches. I love them because they are nickel free. They are easy to wear and last a long time. Except this one. When I received it the color was beautiful, just what I wanted. After wearing it about 10 times it has tarnished terribly all around the edges. So much so that I am embarrassed to wear it. I have gone back to my old watch. I don't know if I will buy another Fossil watch after this...
on May 12, 2012
I have been waiting to get a rose gold watch for 2 years. I saw this one in Macy's and found it on Amazon later for $35.00 off. I have received numerous compliments on it so far and I've only had it for about a month. I wear it everyday and I haven't see any scratches or anything (and believe me, I run into a lot of stuff lol).
on May 24, 2016
I bought this so long ago and never reviews it!! I love my watch!! I would def say that fossil watches in general are a bit heavier than other brands but I don't mind it! You'll definitely need to have it resized! But it takes like two seconds to have that done! And it's like $5 to $10 depending where you go. Obviously if I would have bought at a department store the resize would be free but I'm always shopping online and I fell in love! I've had my watch for about 2 years I think and I still love it!
review image review image
on October 24, 2013
its a little lighter than my last Fossil. I had to take out a couple links as the band is big but I like it. Its growing on me. The bling is a little more than what I'm used to but I got a few compliments, today was only day one of wearing it. I love a watch I don't have to take off to shower. I wish the hands were glow in the dark :-(
on June 6, 2014
This is a pretty watch, but when I went to get it sized, the band was constructed of all full-sized links. Most bands have at least one 1/2 size link, the jeweler advised me. Sure enough, the fit is either a bit too large and slips around, or with another full link out, the band is too small. Meh... my last Fossil watch was much more comfortable. This one is prettier but I wear it less.
on May 16, 2013
Excellent. I love this product. I'm happy with my purchase. This product fulfilled all my expectations and I highly recommend.
on August 5, 2014
My favorite watch. I always get compliments when I wear this watch. It has a great color and finish (it's time telling is quite accurate as well). I love the boyfriend fit of the watch, and the large face. I had to take one star off though because it seems to be blackening at the edges (after only about 6 months of having it). I tried cleaning it off with jewelry cleaner, and it didn't all come off. It might be because I am not that gentle with the watch, but overall I think this watch is worth the investment.
on November 21, 2011
This is a very modern and cool watch, in style, you wont regret buying it! You could wear it with anything and will receive many compliments.
on January 16, 2014
Why do you choose this classification? For that I need from the article

What did you like or dislike? I liked your feature

Who recommend you this product? I just read your publication
on December 22, 2012
This was a Birthday gift to myself. Very stylish, and also very sleek. I have had a lot of people complement me on it. It looks better in person then in the picture. Also it doesn't weight as much once its on your wrist. I have recommended this to several friends