Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on February 2, 2013
I own several Fossil Stella watches. I love them because they are nickel free. They are easy to wear and last a long time. Except this one. When I received it the color was beautiful, just what I wanted. After wearing it about 10 times it has tarnished terribly all around the edges. So much so that I am embarrassed to wear it. I have gone back to my old watch. I don't know if I will buy another Fossil watch after this...
on May 12, 2012
I have been waiting to get a rose gold watch for 2 years. I saw this one in Macy's and found it on Amazon later for $35.00 off. I have received numerous compliments on it so far and I've only had it for about a month. I wear it everyday and I haven't see any scratches or anything (and believe me, I run into a lot of stuff lol).
on January 24, 2013
I absolutely love this watch. It looks much more expensive than it is, and as others have mentioned, it has a great weight to it. I have received many compliments on it and I enjoy wearing it. I found instructions on youtube for removing some of the links to make it fit right and it fits perfectly.
UPDATE: 3/18/13. Much to my dismay, I discovered that the rose finish has worn off on parts of the band and the case. I work in a bank...not heavy duty labor! Of course, I discovered this one day after the 90 day warranty period. I called Fossil directly and found out that the warranty woudn't have covered the finish anyway. The rep was very nice and is sending me an envelope to return the watch so that they can replace the band and the case. She is waiving the customary $32 fee since it has only been 3 months since I purchased it. We'll see how long the finsih lasts after the repair. I didn't see the other reviews out there about the finish wearing off before I ordered this watch, but now I see that there are several. It is such a gorgeous watch and I really hope this time it won't wear off so quickly.
on May 16, 2013
Excellent. I love this product. I'm happy with my purchase. This product fulfilled all my expectations and I highly recommend.
on October 24, 2013
its a little lighter than my last Fossil. I had to take out a couple links as the band is big but I like it. Its growing on me. The bling is a little more than what I'm used to but I got a few compliments, today was only day one of wearing it. I love a watch I don't have to take off to shower. I wish the hands were glow in the dark :-(
on November 21, 2011
This is a very modern and cool watch, in style, you wont regret buying it! You could wear it with anything and will receive many compliments.
on December 22, 2012
This was a Birthday gift to myself. Very stylish, and also very sleek. I have had a lot of people complement me on it. It looks better in person then in the picture. Also it doesn't weight as much once its on your wrist. I have recommended this to several friends
on September 25, 2014
the color or metel won't last it rubs off waste of money
on January 16, 2014
Why do you choose this classification? For that I need from the article

What did you like or dislike? I liked your feature

Who recommend you this product? I just read your publication
on March 28, 2013
I've had this watch (and a matching bracelet) for about 4 months and both are changing color. The watch face is still a beautiful rose gold, but the band appears to be more of a yellow gold these days. I'm guessing the yellow color will fade even more! I don't wear my jewelry in the shower or pool. I don't know why the color is changing and it's not covered under Fossil's guarantee. The bracelet has spots under the band that have worn down to the metal. Believe, I'm not hard on jewelry and this shouldn't be happening.