Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 31, 2012
The chocolate brown color is exactly what I wanted. The face is big, almost 1.5 inches across. It has three dials: day of the week, date, and 24 hour. Only downside was that it didn't come with a manual or booklet. It was easy enough to figure out how to set the different dials. The "day" dial can be set independently, but I couldn't figure out how to set the "date" without just cycling through the time (which was annoying and time consuming, hence the need for a manual). Also, I was unsure about the water resistance, but I just checked the back of the dial which is marked 5ATM. Quick google search taught me that, "ATM or "atmospheres" is the amount of pressure a watch can withstand before leaking. It is important to note that this is a measure of pressure NOT depth. 5ATM - Water tested to 50 meters (165 feet). Suitable for showering or swimming in shallow water." Good to know. Love this watch!
on November 4, 2013
First off, the shipment arrived as per the expected delivery date. However, the watch I received is NOT as the pictures here. The one that I received is entirely brown, including the dial inside vis-a-vis the black dial in the pictures. It also has two scratches on the belt, and since it's brown color, the scratches are easily visible. This is not what I expect when I pay this big a price for this watch. I am utterly disappointed.
on February 16, 2013
I love this watch! It's my first chocolate brown watch and it's very dressy looking . I need to adjust it a little, but other than that, the picture doesn't do the watch any justice ! Really great purchase and very affordable ,
on November 27, 2012
I absolutely love my watch. I'm a fossil kinda girl and this watch was just what I needed for my collection.
on May 30, 2014
I bought this watch for my wife and at first she did not like it. After, we had it fit and she put it on while on a night out she loved it especially after all the compliments. She said I did good.
on May 12, 2014
Love it! It is brown, much darker than it appears in the picture. But I knew that from reading the other reviews and that's what I wanted. So beware that it is A much darker brown!
on July 11, 2013
I have receive the fossil watch already and gas arrived on time. It's very nice but only the color quite dark than the picture.

Best regards.
Lucky
on March 28, 2014
I really like the watch. It shipped fast. It's beautiful. I couldn't have asked for more. I will definitely keep this brand in my future.
on June 13, 2014
Happy with my purchase. Very stylish. I think it is a good balance when I don't want to wear gold
on May 5, 2014
When I got this, I was so happy! When I opened the box, I was happier. It looksgood on me.