5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
I get compliments on this watch all the time, very versitile, goes w/everything; doesn't matter if you are wearing all other silver jewelery...the rose gold just blends easily.
Published 10 months ago by Michelle Sneed

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch
This item is a gift for my daughter and it does not look like the picture does to me. I am not sure she will like it.
Published 8 months ago by Ophelia Theodore

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, August 28, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Women's ES3090 Plastic Case And Band Analog Brown Dial Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, October 31, 2012
This was even prettier in person than online. This is for my 24 yr old daughter for Christmas and I know that she will absolutely love it. It was also a great savings buying through Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, February 17, 2014
This watch is a good price good quality but still find myself wearing my mk more then my fossil. This watch is very light weight and a eye catcher!

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch, October 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil ES3090, January 30, 2013
I found these today at Tj Maxx for $32.00 and had to get them! They are very cute...I'm going to enjoy wearing them. :)

Rate and Discover Movies