Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on March 2, 2013
The watch looks great. It arrived on time. It looked exactly like the picture although the color is more golden rather than pale as in the picture. Will have to remove two links or so and the dial looks a bit big on my wrist because I have a rather small wrist.
on March 20, 2013
Absolutely gorgeous. The watch is gold plated. More golden than it appears in the photo. The dials a neatly positioned with the rhinestones encircling and enhancing the face. Very flashy!!
on November 5, 2013
This is exactly the watch I wanted. The one I received has white markers on the face, not black as shown in the photo, but I was definitely fine with that. At this price, you can't beat this Fossil watch!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2013
When I saw this watch online I thought I was in love but when I actually received it in the mail I knew it would be my favorite! I got next day shipping because I couldn't wait to see it and shipping was awesome as well. I can't stop looking at it :) Love it!
on January 3, 2014
I bought this for myself for Christmas and absolutely love it. It is clear and easy to use. I was also able to take it in to Fossil and get the links removed. At first I thought it was a little dressy but I can wear with dressy or jeans.
on January 3, 2014
Bought the watch as a Christmas gift for my daughter. She loves it , and for the price, it was a steal.
on November 5, 2013
it is suppose to be Gold, but it almost looks like white gold, besides that i liked and my mother too.
on January 25, 2014
I don't usually leave reviews, but I had to this time because this watch is beautiful and a fraction of what you would pay at Fossil. Mine came fast, and it was even packaged in a tin like you would get at the store. I had to get a few links removed so I went to the Fossil store by me and my watch looks exactly like the ones they were selling. I doubt the sales associate even recognized the difference. If you want a better idea of what this watch actually looks like (the amazon picture is awful) look at the Fossil website. Mine came with white on the facing like another reviewer mentioned, and I definitely like it better. Buy this watch!
on December 31, 2012
Was looking for a less expensive MK alternative... and I think I like this one better anyways! Has a good weight to it. The face is big, good for the "boyfriend watch" look. I liked this gold tone rather than the rose gold tone one with my skin color. The color is more gold then shown in the picture (the picture is more white gold-ish looking for some reason) I have small wrists so had to have some links removed. Overall very pleased.
on August 23, 2013
I love it, it was the most hottest jewelry that I purchase and own
I have no dislike but I will recommend it to everyone who is looking for an awesome watch to own or as a gift to someone else