5.0 out of 5 stars Love this
Great everyday watch. i can dress up with it, or just plain looks great. Very happy.. love Fossil!:) I would like a tan one.
Published 16 months ago by LINDA

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't really pay attention when purchased!
Published 2 months ago by LaJuana Gaddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Women's ES3199 Georgia Analog Display Analog Quartz Black Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, April 28, 2013
I have this watch in 3 colors, and love it. The band is narrow so it's comfortable for a person with small wrists, but the face is large enough to read easily. The watch is especially great for a horse lover, and looks contemporary but dressy. Almost as an after thought -- it keeps accurate time! Love this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy happy happy, December 6, 2013
Love this watch! So comfortable to wear, bought an identical for my daughter! Never disappointed with fossil, it's a must have

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we ordered, November 5, 2013
I did not pick it out - My finance had this posted on her FB - hint hint? Well, She loved Fossil. The watch is exactly as advertised and we know what to expect. It is exactly what she wanted and since it was a gift that she asked for, I think it deserves the 5 stars. Fossil watches are inexpexpensive and quality watches.
I am not in love with most mens styles, but this, being exactly what she wanted is just as represented. No complaints. The strap is actually very nice leather and seems to be wearing quite well though in fairness, she only wears this one about once a week so it is hard to say.
So far, it's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars My everyday classic watch, June 5, 2014
I needed a leather strap watch that was versatile enough to wear everyday and this is it! Big enough face to look modern, and nice leather strap thin enough to look girly. I wear this watch all the time and now own it in various colors but black is still my go-to. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute and can go with any outfit., July 12, 2014
Really cute and can go with any outfit. It's really light on your arm as well and the hands glow in the dark =)

4.0 out of 5 stars looks great, July 6, 2014
Love the large face. Easy to read. Like the thin (feminine) leather band. My only complaint is that I have large wrists (8")and I have to wear this on the very last hole. Wish it had at least one more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't really pay attention when purchased!, June 24, 2014
I purchased this product and it was not really what I wanted. I guess I didn't pay attention when I was purchasing it. The band is more narrow than I like my watch bands to be. I previously purchased a Fossil watch and the band was just right. But overall, the watch is not too bad. The one thing also that I didn't notice when I purchased it was that it does not have a date window/bubble so that you can keep up with what date of the month it is.

1.0 out of 5 stars Upset customer, June 10, 2014
Recently bought this watch for a friend. Come to find out that it does not even keep time properly, and I was sent a bad watch. Dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! The face is smaller than it looks ..., April 24, 2014
Love it! The face is smaller than it looks online, but that was good for me. i have smaller wrists. so it fits perfect on mine. very comfortable and light. i almost forget i am wearing it!

Rate and Discover Movies