Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fossil Women's ES3202 Riley Multifunction Stainless Steel Watch
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 22, 2015
I got this watch for my birthday and I'm in love. I'm 17 with average proportions, not a land whale nor a stick, and it is just a tad too loose so I'm going to have to buy one of those kits to take in the band size. So if you are a petite woman I suggest buying one with your watch because it is likely be a bit loose.
Besides that I love it!!!!!
Took a few minutes to set it because directions did not come with it, but I looked them up on Fossil's website. It's on PDF page number 9, heading "MULTIFUNCTION" and subheading "Multifunction 6P27 / 6P29 / 6P77 / 6P79 / VX3NE". Hope that helps because it took me forever to figure out which one was for which.
All in all 100% would recommend (and a big plus is it is way cheaper here on Amazon HOLLA).
review image review image review image
on May 27, 2014
I love my new watch. It arrived early and looked just like the picture. I've had it for 3 months now and it still looks and works great. I can wear this watch dressed up or down....great all around watch.
on September 28, 2013
I highly recommend this watch it's the same as the picture and very nice and it works perfectly. I am satisfied with this product,
on November 15, 2014
sooo every year for Christmas I get new watch. I usually buy the betsey johnson watches with the bezel, heart crown, and pink heart second hand, but they didn't have any I particularly liked when I looked. then i found this. it's perfect. I love the bling, the three little circular dials are for day of week, month, and army time. it has absolutely everything you could need in one watch. it also came to me preprogrammed, which was really nice! I have to get it sized down (links removed), but that's because I am a woman with a child size wrist. And for the price I am very very impressed. this is definitely a very stunning watch. thank you
on May 30, 2014
I looked at many Michael Kors and Fossil watches for this style and chose this one. It is absolutely beautiful and is as pictured- love the silver color and the crystals! It is just the right diameter in size: I wanted something bigger than a "small" woman's watch, but not too big. It's very fashionable and I'm so glad I picked this one. I will enjoy wearing it with everything!
on March 28, 2014
Great watch. Love all Fossil watches. This didn't require a trip to have the band resized, fit perfect. Looks far better than picture does it justice. Glad I bought it.
on January 22, 2014
My wife was searching around for a new type and style of watch and she wanted one for Christmas and I asked her to look for it and let me know and she liked the brand Fossil. Being that I had one for years I thought they were pretty sturdy time pieces. I went to department stores and I just wasn't feeling the look for what she wanted but oh boy am I glad I came to the online world of shopping. She loved it and that fact that she new she could get another one for the price I paid..lol Will be ordering again soon.
on February 19, 2015
This is a beautiful watch but for those like me that are far sited, I wasn't able to see the face without glasses. It's a big face but the hands are light enough against the background that for me, it was too hard to see.
on October 29, 2013
This is a beautiful watch. It is a bit bulky, but I knew that beforehand because I saw it in a store. I have only had for a few days, but so far, It works well, very eye-catching and looks "rich:-)"...
on September 2, 2015
I love this watch but it already stopped working. It started acting like the battery was dying in about 8 months and now the far left dial that says the day of the week stopped working altogether. Pity, It is a beautiful watch. Guess I know to buy in person next time to get the warranty.