Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 14, 2015
This watch is beautiful! It took me a few days to get used to the size because it's almost as big as a man's watch. But, now I'm loving it and I don't have to squint to see the time! I've gotten tons of compliments and it truly goes with any outfit.
review image
on March 23, 2013
I recently bought this exact same watch from Macy's and with tax I paid approximately $40 more. I took the watch back a day or two after I purchased it and immediately on that same return date I went on Amazon and ordered this watch. There was no tax or shipping charges. I am totally satisfied and happy with my brand new Fossil watch. The merchant shipped it much faster than I expected. This is my second Fossil watch that I own, and as a fan of nice timepieces I will order future watches from Amazon.
on May 16, 2014
I have personally purchased about 5 of this particular watch. It never ceases to amaze me. People just love it. This though seem to come with a somewhat shorter band. Please be careful when making your purchase to verify the origin of the movement (watch engine) you are buying. This watch movement should be Swiss or Japanese, other non-critical components can come from far east.
There are alot of clones in the market.
on June 12, 2013
This watch is exactly what I wanted! the twos tones makes it easy to use with either silver or gold jewelry. It looks like a very expensive watch. Wore it to the office and they asked about it.....the size is just right....the bling bling perfect.can wear it either day or night. will take good care of it...and consider buying one for my special friend Celine.
on February 26, 2014
I originally purchased this watch directly from Fossil online. When that watch arrived, I had concerns it was used. Very little plastic on the watch, the battery was running, etc. Well, I tried it on and it was a little tight (my wrist is 7-1/2"). I could close the band but it didn't move. I contacted Fossil (you can do this even if you didn't purchase the watch directly from them) and you can get 2 complimentary links you just pay for the shipping (which is like $4). There is a fee for each additional link over the first 2. I ordered the 2 free links. THEN I went on Amazon. I really only did this to see if it mentioned how big the band was. Wow, I overpaid by ordering the watch directly from Fossil (the watch was $125 there). I immediately boxed the watch back up (same day it arrived) and sent it back! I ordered the same watch here on Amazon and saved $42. Not only did I save money but this watch was obviously new. There was plastic on the back, the bands and the clasp. The battery was NOT already running. The whole watch came in a plastic bag inside the tin (the watch from Fossil wasn't bagged).

I love this watch. It has the 38mm face which fits my wrist well. The additional links arrived in less than a week. I actually got the watch from Amazon and the links from Fossil on the same day. Where I live, we do not have a Fossil store nearby so I did need to take it to a jeweler to have the links put in. The place I went to only charged $12 to do this. I had both links added and the watch it a little loose but I like that. It's a comfortable fit. I have gotten MANY compliments on my watch. I do wear it daily. It goes well with jeans or if you wanted to dress up. I love that it's two-toned. My wedding rings are yellow gold and that's the wrist I wear it on. Highly recommend!!
on March 23, 2015
A MUST SEE!!
Stunningly beautiful watch! Even shinier & more sparkling in real life than in your advertisement picture! Great watch for great price!
My husband gave it to me as one of my
christmas gifts & I AM JUST LOVING IT!!!
on January 7, 2014
I received this for Christmas 2013. It has a large face, perfect for that bracelet/stylish look. Was easy to adjust the time and date... and is easy to put on and off... It has a little button to help make it easy. A great buy and a great brand.
on November 8, 2015
Bought as a gift for someone - My husband bought me the same watch in all silver from a Fossil shop locally last year. I love it so I thought it would be the perfect present for someone I know. The watch purchased via Amazon is exactly as described. Comes in a Fossil tin box - little padding on the inside, but no scratches on the watch as covered in a plastic film to protect it. Is currently running and was able to adjust the time without any problem. The colors are as pictured perfectly - soft yellow gold color and bright silver.
on January 5, 2016
Have had several Fossil watches in the past and have never been disappointed in the looks or performance, nothings changed its only gotten better, this is a status looking watch, if you go for a rich and well put together
look then this ones for you. The silver and gold tone are right on and it is not a lite tinny piece, it has heft but not too much. Quaility timepiece that will turn heads and demand compliments from others who know how to appreciate the things that look like the finer things in life....lol I"m good.
on February 19, 2016
I just love this watch! It is really pretty, not to big either. I was a little concerned about how big it would be on my arm, but it looks great. I can see the face really well and for those of us that are getting older, that is a plus. I like that it is versatile with the silver and gold and it goes great with dress clothes but really well with casual clothes too.