Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fossil Women's ES3227 Georgia Glitz Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch with Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 3, 2013
If You Like GREAT Watches, Take a Good Look @ This!! This Watch is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! It is Extremely CLASSY! IWould Wear it Every Day BUT, I don't want to beat it up! Please Don't Pass This UP!
on August 9, 2013
A lovely feminine watch with a bit of sparkle. I love that the strap is adjusting by removing / putting in links. Although, I was in between sizes or something because I removed one which left the strap a bit loose but if I removed a second link it was just a bit tight. But lovely watch nonetheless! I just chose to have it a bit loose.
on January 12, 2014
Love this watch! The narrow band/large face combo is perfect; the sparkles make me happy. My wrist is somewhat large and I like my watches a little loose, so I ordered an additional free link (s/h $3.99) from Fossil (1-800-842-8621).

NOTE: I did not buy this item from Amazon
on December 9, 2013
Elegant watch, can wear with anything, casual or dress up. I have never been disappointed with Fossil watches. .Just as described in photo
on January 23, 2014
My girlfriend bought this. It is a perfect size, not too heavy, and it's so beautiful. Also, the adjustable links are so convenient. Love it!! It is a great buy for the price~
on March 20, 2014
This watch is the perfect mixture between a watch and a bracelet. I love that it is adjustable. The perfect size face, not too big and not too small. Beautiful!
on March 24, 2014
Exactly like the picture. Very classy and I've already gotten several comments on it. I'll definitely be sticking with Fossil!
on March 5, 2014
This was purchased as a gift for my wife. She was surprised with the design and likes the watch very much.
on August 7, 2014
I love the packaging and the instructions you get with the watch... Definitely looking forward to buying another one.
on December 19, 2014
Good watch but for old women