5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch
I am very pleased with the watch . Bought it for my wife for her birthday. She was so surprised and loves it.
Published 10 months ago by Hayden Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars its very small
this watch was not what i expected. i wanted it bigger, but it will do i love fossil so i wont return it just lesson learned look at the dimensions and measurements.
Published 18 months ago by Eunice

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Women's ES3263 Georgia Analog Display Analog Quartz Black Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 12, 2014
I LOVE fossil watches and bags. The quality is always outstanding and they stand the test of time. This watch is petite, but not too small and very classic looking. I love it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch when I see it in a shop, July 8, 2014
I love this watch when I see it in a shop,then I buy it in amazon.I think it apply girls who is thin.

5.0 out of 5 stars wifes, September 24, 2014
its a watch. my wife picked it out and loves it. good.

3.0 out of 5 stars its very small, August 28, 2013