Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on January 8, 2015
The watch shipped in a lovely "Banish Writer's Block" tin, which, as a hobbyist/wannabe writer myself, I love. Not sure if they pick a tin at random or if everybody that gets this model gets this tin, but I fully plan to steal it from my wife.

As for the watch itself, it is perfect on my wife's petite wrist. The 28 mm watch face is just the right size, and between the stainless steel, the small crystal accents in place of the numbers, and the silvery starburst pattern on the face, it has just the right amount of sparkle. It completely avoids the gaudiness of other watches I'd looked at, and the D-link chain is not bulky at all. The watch band has three removable links that were literally a snap to remove: just hold the adjustable section flat and steady, get a fingernail under the lip of the center link, and flick it upward. It's very obvious which three are removable, because the style of the links are different.

Initially I removed all three and it fit pretty snug, but my wife prefers it to be slightly loose, so I added one back in. Now it can slide up her forearm a couple inches and it can turn a little, but unlike other watches she's had, the watch face stays on the proper side of her wrist. I believe this is due to the design of the links and the lighter weight of the face, so it doesn't want to dangle from her arm.

While the watch says it is water resistant to 50 meters, my wife chooses to remove it while showering and sleeping, but other than that, she always has it on. I looked at other variations of the Fossil Olive series -- watches with rose-gold colored bands and/or more colorful faces -- but I'm very glad I went with this one, because it looks great with everything.
on July 16, 2014
Beautiful watch you can adjust yourself with removable links, fits perfectly, gorgeous design.
on April 7, 2014
Looks timeless, beautiful. All of exactly what Fossil products represent. Perfectly made. Very high quality. Very happy and love that it has waterproof capabilities. Would definitely recommend to others.
on May 1, 2015
I was searching for another Fossil watch that is no longer being manufactured, and ended up ordering this instead. I found the other watch on eBay and wear this one after work so it doesn't get beat up (I'm hard on watches due to activity level on job). It's not too large and not too small, just right.
on September 29, 2014
She loves it. Nice heavy watch. But it came loose in a Fossil tin can with no packing to keep it stable and not banging around. Not a very professional way to ship a nice watch like this. Fortunately, there was no damage.
on November 15, 2014
Great watch, looks very nice and works well. The band/bracelette is very easy to adjust without tools. Goes well with most clothes. A watch that also looks like jewelery.
on January 8, 2015
This watch is perfect! I can dress it up, I can dress it down, and it works well with my work attire! It's a timeless piece that I plan on wearing for many years to come!
on December 11, 2014
It is a nice style. I have worn Fossil for years. it does not work, the battery is dead. It just arrived and now I have to spend more $ to replace the battery.
on December 28, 2014
Shipped well, although metal box was dented. Watch is exactly what expected or better. More elegant than expected. Easy to adjust size. Nice weight
on December 29, 2014
very pretty---the dial nicer than I expected. Lighter weight than my last 2 fossils and more comfortable. Price was right.