5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved this
Bought this for my Granddaughter and she loved it. Would recommend this to anyone looking for this type watch. They will love it.
Published 7 months ago by c.palmtree

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, But Bulky and Heavy
Beautuful watch, stylish, and nice quality. Unfortunately it is so bulky and heavy I don't think I will ever wear it, so sadly I am returning it. Too bad Fossil can't make it lighter weight. I really was hoping it would be a keeper.
Published 4 months ago by MaggieM

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved this, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Women's ES3352 "Decker" Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, But Bulky and Heavy, April 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, March 12, 2014
Excellent. I'll give 5 stars..I love it's,,thank you the amazon.com I'll appreciate everything love its,,,,I am so happy to have everything. I had

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil watch, February 28, 2014
This watch is beautiful. I've only had it one week so long term I can't really say but first impression is it is a high quality well made and beautiful watch. I own another Fossil watch that I have had for about 10 years and it still works and looks great. I would definitely recommend this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, October 11, 2013
my first impression of this watch is-a must have. was thrilled as its BEAUTIFUL. Didnt give it a 5 stars as the min and sec hands of the chronograph stops at will. never had a chronograph(use multifunctional)and dont knw if this is hw it works as i expected the min and sec hands to b in continual movt nt just when i press the knobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Totally in love with it! Looks as nice as in the picture! :) Thumbs up~

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, June 15, 2014
I receive many compliments on this watch. It looks good and keeps accurate time. The bling is nice too. Go ahead treat yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, April 27, 2014
HAIFA ALHUSSAINI (DHAHRAN, SAUDI ARABIA) - See all my reviews
i love it i love it so much
since i bought it, i only wear it, i have a lot of watch but this one wwwaaaaww

i really love it

i will order other
color later

thax a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil watch, April 15, 2014
I love it I got so many compliments on it love the rose gold it's beautiful and the diamonds are beautiful love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new Fossil watch, April 3, 2014
Can't stop looking at my Fossil watch it's perfect for me. The quality is great and affordable. Had to get a couple links taken out and the watch repair shop told me Michael Kors and Fossil are the same like everything else slapped his more expensive name on the product. So overall I'M HAPPY with my purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies