Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 1, 2014
I really like this watch. The picture is a good representation of the color, and I find it goes well with a lot of outfits/stles.
There's a little variability between different chronograph watches, and I had a hard time finding any information before actually receiving the watch. So here it is:
The top chronograph dial marks tenths of seconds (actually 20 tenths, so that the full dial means two full seconds). The left dial marks minutes, so that the full dial means one hour. The bottom dial marks seconds, so that the full dial means one minute. To control the functions, the upper button is Start/Stop, and the lower button is Reset as well as Pause/Continue.
on November 18, 2014
I actually got this for work, I'm a nurse and wanted a good looking watch that would hold up to all the hand-washing I do. I've gotten many, MANY compliments on this watch. It's the perfect size for women that like the "boyfriend" style of watch. It has a stop watch on it which is awesome for when I'm pushing IV medications. Super easy to take a link out for better fit. Beautiful rose gold color which goes well with pretty much all skin tones. I'm a redhead with freckles and pale skin, and I must say it suits my skin tone very well!

Only thing I'm bummed about is I've only had it a little bit longer than a month and I only wear it 3 days a week, but the finish is already starting to scrape off. I'm not sure how, it's on the bottom and the only thing can think of is my wrist rests on the desk while I'm typing. Not sure how that is enough to scrape off the finish but ya, that part kinda sucks.

Anyways, I love this watch, just wish the finish was a little less fragile.
on June 5, 2014
Love that Fossil watches have no nickel but shortly after buying this watch the finish rubs off the band with normal wear. The color is great, goes with everything but I wish it didn't come off so easy.
on November 18, 2015
I am so glad I decided to purchase this watch and at a great price! The rose gold color is perfect and looks so pretty and classy. The picture doesn't do the watch justice. This watch can definitely be dressed up or down. I foresee wearing this watch daily. I am also very happy with the size of the watch face. I have small wrists and the watch face is perfect for the oversized look yet not too big. Although some people have complained about the heaviness of the watch, the weight feels good to me and isn't too heavy. I am falling more and more in love Fossil watches. I would definitely recommend this watch as a gift for yourself or for someone else.
review image review image
on December 15, 2014
Looks better than the online photo! Perfect gift at a great price!
review image
on February 13, 2016
I received the watch on yesterday and it was packaged in the original professional packaging. I immediately fell in love with the watch although the face is not as large as I expected because I really prefer a larger face I overlooked that because of the slickness and sophistication of the watch. I would purchase this watch again
review image review image review image
on December 15, 2013
I love this watch!!! I wear it everyday and it is still intact!!! I love the color and the way it looks!!! Great material and so worth it!!!
on March 19, 2016
I have this watch in silver and love it. When I saw it was available in rose gold I decided to order it for a birthday gift to myself ... The color of this watch in person is completely different than pictured. The watch I received was an orangey/coppery color, not rose gold. I was highly disappointed. I immediately returned it.
on November 18, 2015
Very much like the watch, simple and elegant design, especially the large dial, very atmospheric, very engaging and rose gold, he spotted a long time, not willing to buy, one day he finally lowered, and I start, and finally bought your favorite product, super Amazon, everything, will continue to enjoy your brought us a surprise.
on July 11, 2014
I love this watch! It is elegant yet not demure. I love the rose gold and how it looks on my complexion, the mix of bezel and glossy metal on the band is really quite attractive.