Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on December 15, 2011
Got this as a gift for my wife - she was wanting an everyday watch that would be comfortable and still fall in that 'business casual' dress code. She was specifically looking for a thin strap and small face - some watches have larger faces, round faces, just a whole variety. The picture makes the strap appear to be thick based on how it is sized against the face - I think it's between 1/2 and 3/4 of an inch in width - not very big at all and exactly what she wanted!

She prefers relatively simple designs that don't have a lot of flair and this watch is just that. The light blue face is also just enough color to set it off well and not overpower or distract. It's really a beautiful watch and I think the only real problem is the brown strap doesn't always go with her outfits, but that's not something you can blame on a watch and it does come with a black strap in a very similar if not identical design (found that on the Fossil website). We paid $65 and I'm very happy with the purchase. I was only able to find it at Amazon and on the Fossil website - didn't even look locally but it may have been around. Price here at $65 is a bit cheaper than Fossil and ours came from Mr.Watch - arrived very quickly without any damage just as described, great seller.
on June 28, 2010
I bought this to wear as an everyday casual watch. I have the "athletic" watch, the "work" watch (I'm a nurse) and the "dress" watch. This is easy to read and I love the Brown leather band.
on May 1, 2013
just what i was looking for: narrow band, leather with "rivets" (which are actually rhinestones but they don't look too sparkly or bling-y to me), square face (analog of course!), something delicate enough for a small wrist but not too dressy. it's just outdoorsy enough for me but also nice enough for dressier days and reminds me a bit of those "tank" watches or vintage luggage, something with that army surplus charm :) it's pretty versatile and goes with most of what i wear since i wear lots of earthtones. its small size makes it great for layering with several brown leather bracelets i wear but it also looks pretty on its own. the lovely blue face makes the watch more interesting that others, more like a unique piece of jewelry than just a watch. what i don't like is that it doesn't have a second hand, although i'm getting used to that now. no light but i usually only need a glowing watch for camping and i've got a heftier watch for that. i do think the watch itself is a bit thick and heavy, especially on on my little wrists; it tends to slip around to the bottom of the wrist. i wear it on the 3rd hole, pretty small, and ended up trimming the strap because it was just too long. i didn't like the way it stuck out past the second keeper and you could see the light tan bonded leather underneath with the fossil logo. i also glued the second keeper on the bottom so it would stay exactly where i wanted it, just near the end of the strap to hold the end down there. and i touched up the cut end, which looked unfinished after i clipped it, with some toffee-colored polish so it looks like the finished end did. the leather seems decent enough quality and i don't think i'll be that rough on it that it will break. i do hope the watch itself keeps running a long time and i don't need to take it somewhere to get a new battery too soon. i've never bought fossil before and this was kind of a splurge. it's discontinued and most places don't carry this style and color anymore and it was exactly what i was looking for. not so crazy about dates on watches since they are such a pain to change at the end of every month, not to mention this one is so, so tiny, almost too hard to see when the numbers get into the double digits, but i don't really bother with dates on watches.
on December 22, 2013
I had put this watch on my wish list and when my birthday rolled around bought this for myself. I don't tend to spent a good deal of money of everyday watches but I worked hard and felt a treat was in order. BIG MISTAKE. The watch looked great but only worked for one week. I don't live near a mall so it took me several months before I was able to get to a mall for what I thought would be a battery change. Turns out the watch itself was defective and so I had no choice but to throw it out and be out the cost of the watch. I'm sticking with less expensive watches now so it doesn't hurt so much if it turns out the item is a DUD. Anyway, happy birthday to me - not!
on December 9, 2013
Beautiful watch purchased as gift. Petite twenty year old daughter loves it. She is mindful of when she wears it but still it has been everywhere from shopping to ice skating and is holding up nicely. I only wish Fossil watches all had lights on them for checking the time in dark places, the one drawback.
on February 23, 2014
You can't see the back part where you fasten the watch, but it is extremely narrow. I had to cut off a lot of the band because I have small wrists. I don't know how long the leather will last when it's so narrow where the holes are.
on May 14, 2013
I love how this watch looks! I have a small wrist so the small band is perfect for me. I love the colors, and it is high quality. Not having a second hand isn't a big deal for me because i don't ever use it. The date dial I have yet to figure out because it changes every 24 hours and I have to adjust it each time. Overall I really like it.
on January 10, 2013
It's a great watch. It's thin and feminine and I can wear it with dresses. However when I want to toughen it's image, I just add a small, knotted, brown leather bracelet. Then it's thicker and more casual. And it's comfortable to wear either way.
on February 21, 2013
This is a beautiful watch and very light weight andgoes well with casual dress. Highly recommended. The colour and make is just perfect.
on September 30, 2013
I bought a Fossil JR 9761 in February 2013 while on vacation in South Carolina. I absolutely loved the watch except it stopped working about a week ago. I thought it was the battery so I had it replaced. It still does not work. I am a 71 year old lady and have never abused the watch therefore I am very disappointed. I would love to buy another fossil, but now I am not so sure it will last.