Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on March 13, 2013
A crossbody bag with a back pocket secured by a magnet makes a good concealed carry purse. Like all Fossils, it's well made. Inside front pocket fits my IPad Mini perfectly. The only thing is when you stuff all the exterior pockets full, the inside center pocket looses space. Still, it will hold a full size wallet, keys, & a pair of glasses with the exterior pockets in use. I have a few of these in different colors. I'm pleased with this purse.
on April 28, 2013
Great purse -- worth the price -- color true to picture -- only thing I'd change is to have more range to adjust the strap. The leather is durable. There are at least 2 inner pockets on the front-facing side and a 3rd on the back wall -- all great for cell phones, glasses, whatever you need to have handy quick. There are also 2 additional compartments from the main section, One is on the front of the purse under the locking flap and the other is on the back panel with a magnet to help keep it it closed. Quite a bit of room for the average hauler. Sturdy and appealing cloth liner (same color as purse with tiny/shiny stars). I would definitely (and will) buy again when it's time. Good service from Amazon as well.
on March 30, 2013
I fiend it very useful for everyday purpose ,again the color is little darker than the picture , very soft leather , I always like the cross body bags , and I am happy with it, actually there is nothing not to like about the bag , so if u r looking for a cross body bag .. U can go for this ..
on July 1, 2013
This is not usually my style but I needed a good conceal carry bag and this one is perfect. It has actually turned out to be one of my favorite bags! Fossil's quality is outstanding and I know I will have this bag for years to come.
on March 30, 2013
I bought a purse very similar to this a while back. I did not buy this purse from Amazon though I wish I had. I bought it from a box store and naturally after a month or two threw out the receipt. The metal loop holding the leather handle to the bag broke and now the purse is unusable. No shoemaker will touch it. Fossil will not take it back to repair it even if I pay for the repair because I threw out the receipt and now I have a three-handled hand bag! If you are buying an expensive hand bag, buy it from Amazon which will honor returns not a 'box-store'. This is why those stores are going out of business and establishments like Amazon are booming. Never again, Fossil!