5.0 out of 5 stars Generic Case for the Sony NEX 5T
Published 8 months ago by Thomas Simmons

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok case for the price
Published 7 months ago by Mario

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit well, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Fotasy Black Ever Ready Protective Black PU Leather Camera Case for Sony NEX-5R & NEX-5T with 16-50mm Retractable Zoom Lens SELP1650, Premier Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
This doesn't fit the Sony NEX 5T very well at all. It's too big for it. Plus the screw post that holds the bottom of the case onto the camera doesn't work very well, I could only get a few turns of the knob, leaving a gap between the the bottom of the case and the bottom/sides of the camera. Ruined the grip. The snaps also were tough to open and close, felt cheap. Overall you get what you pay for, and this isn't even worth what I paid.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok case for the price, January 28, 2014
It is almost exactly like the photos posted. The material seems good but I find the bottom part does not fit perfectly with Nex-5T, has a little gap and the curvy cutting that left camera display a little uncovered but you could easily ignore it. It helps in protecting the camera once you close the case entirely even with the flash on. I would say with this price, you get what you paid for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Generic Case for the Sony NEX 5T, January 21, 2014
I have a Sony Nex 5T and this case fits my 5T perfect. I love the feel of the leather which I don't believe it real but it does the job of protecting my camera. The case does have two pieces one which screws into the camera at bottom and the other piece covers the camera. The case is the cheapest that I have found on online and Amazon has the cheapest price. I do recommend this case and feel that you will be happy with it. The only problem you might have is if you try using a lens large then 16-55mm this case can not handle any other lens. Other than that it works and protect my camera and have protected my camera from a drop while in the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, June 10, 2014
This camera case was the perfect fit for my Sony camera and has great protection so I don't have to worry about bumping into things when i'm wearing it around my neck

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for the price! Would recommend., May 18, 2014
Nice case for the price! Material looks like it will protect camera from minor falls. It screwed in easily to the bottom of camera and button snaps work well. The part of the case that covers the LCD screen is slightly thicker which is nice, a little comforting. When the top is unsnapped and folded forward to take pictures, it sometimes gets in the pictures. You kind of have to 2 hand it to hold it down. It might get better as its used more and the leather relaxes and hinges easier. Overall.....I would recommend to someone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, May 17, 2014
I think it maybe a little tight for my camera. Anyway I like it. Thank you for letting me get it in hand so fast. I don't want it to be naked anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well and protects camera, March 27, 2014
Broo2 "Broo2" (Atlanta, GA, USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this for a new camera and it fits and protects it fairly well. The leather is thick enough that it should do a decent job of protecting the camera. I have only had one drop, and it wasn't very 'dangerous' (3' drop to a grassy ground) but the camera came out unscathed. The design is good as when the top part is removed I still have access to most ports on the camera. The exception is the battery compartment- located on the bottom.

The one item that keeps me from giving this 5 stars is the quality of the brass turn-screw that connects the bottom to the camera via the camera mount; it is fairly low on the material quality and the threads will sometimes seize when attaching/removing the case. On the other hand, it does give the camera a pseudo-steampunk look...

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 5, 2014
Great quality and looks good too.

Rate and Discover Movies