Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Foto Frenzy: Spot the Difference
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 6, 2010
This is a very fun game if you like the photo hunt type of games !! The easy levels can still be hard and it is very addictive and hard to put down .Tons of replay value and it is an awesome game to just zone out to . Kids will have fun with it too ! I am new to the DSI and it has been hard finding games that are fun to play for an adult, that last over 2 hours .. This was a good find and even better for the price
on December 22, 2009
I like this game it keeps you going for more. As you start thinking you know where the difference is it will give a scene that has'nt been played at all. You do need to take 20 minutes break, this game does make my eyes get blurry, but it is so fun to play.
on July 25, 2010
it was fun finding the differences in the pictures, but it got boring when the same pictures kept comming up. it would have been better NOT to have a time limit on these games. that just makes it harder and frustrating for beginners like me. i am handicapped and disabled and don't move that fast. also i just turned 61, so i'm not that fast mentally either. there should be an option to choose if you want it to be timed or not. there should be that option on ALL games.
on January 10, 2011
If there was a way of turning off the timer or adjusting it, I'd give this game 4 or 5 stars. It's VERY irritating to be timed constantly especially when you get to the hard puzzles. I wonder how they came up with the amount of time they give you? It's NOT enough. And that's a deal breaker for me. Sometimes I just want to relax and take as long as I want! If this would bother you too, DON'T buy it!!
55 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2010
I loved this game so much that I bought my 65 year old father a Nintendo Ds game and introduced Photo frenzy to him... he is addicted, he loves it!
on November 15, 2012
I enjoy the "Spot the difference" puzzles, but then there are the puzzles in between, which I don;t enjoy, And you have to complete these puzzles in order to move on to the next level, Basically, I played it twice, and haven;t picked it up since.
on March 6, 2011
This is the find the difference in two photos game. If you like that sort of game, like I do, it's fun to play. The only thing I don't like is every once in a while to pass the round you have to solve this puzzle (remember the cheap puzzle toys when you were a kid where you had to slide around 15 blocks to make a picture in a 4x4 block frame), and I never liked those puzzles, even as a kid. Because of this "bonus" feature, I didn't give the game 5 stars.
on September 19, 2010
I didn't enjoy this game nearly as much as I hoped to. It's repetitive, and the Nintendo DS screen is often much too small to effectively seek out the differences in the the two images. I can't recommend this game for the Nintendo DS format, not in good conscience. It's a headache-maker.
on March 14, 2013
This was purchased for a 5 year old. She enjoyed it for a fair amount of time and then it has been enjoyed by a younger brother. Now 6 and 8 they don't play much, so I would reccommend 4-6 age category. As a side note at 6 and 8 they both still enjoy puzzle type games, but play Mario more now.
on June 27, 2010
It is very, very hard! I bought this game for 20 bucks, and it is worth 50 cents.The cover makes the game look all glamorous, but on the inside, it stinks. The differences on the two pictures are so minor, that they are half a millimeter thick and tall. Also, they give you SO little time to find all 5 DIFFERENCES! Only 15 seconds to find so little differences? Plus, when you find differences, it takes away over 5 seconds of the time you have! This game is stupid. Don't waste your money.