5.0 out of 5 stars Hard but mindless game for adults too !!!!!
Published on January 6, 2010 by okiliz

3.0 out of 5 stars Love spot the difference games, hate being timed!!
Published on January 10, 2011 by Seeker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard but mindless game for adults too !!!!!, January 6, 2010
This review is from: Foto Frenzy: Spot the Difference (Video Game)
This is a very fun game if you like the photo hunt type of games !! The easy levels can still be hard and it is very addictive and hard to put down .Tons of replay value and it is an awesome game to just zone out to . Kids will have fun with it too ! I am new to the DSI and it has been hard finding games that are fun to play for an adult, that last over 2 hours .. This was a good find and even better for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very fun game to play, it will keep your mind alert, December 22, 2009
This review is from: Foto Frenzy: Spot the Difference (Video Game)
I like this game it keeps you going for more. As you start thinking you know where the difference is it will give a scene that has'nt been played at all. You do need to take 20 minutes break, this game does make my eyes get blurry, but it is so fun to play.

4.0 out of 5 stars foto frenzy, July 25, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Foto Frenzy: Spot the Difference (Video Game)
it was fun finding the differences in the pictures, but it got boring when the same pictures kept comming up. it would have been better NOT to have a time limit on these games. that just makes it harder and frustrating for beginners like me. i am handicapped and disabled and don't move that fast. also i just turned 61, so i'm not that fast mentally either. there should be an option to choose if you want it to be timed or not. there should be that option on ALL games.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love spot the difference games, hate being timed!!, January 10, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Foto Frenzy: Spot the Difference (Video Game)
If there was a way of turning off the timer or adjusting it, I'd give this game 4 or 5 stars. It's VERY irritating to be timed constantly especially when you get to the hard puzzles. I wonder how they came up with the amount of time they give you? It's NOT enough. And that's a deal breaker for me. Sometimes I just want to relax and take as long as I want! If this would bother you too, DON'T buy it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars just cant get enough, February 10, 2010
This review is from: Foto Frenzy: Spot the Difference (Video Game)
I loved this game so much that I bought my 65 year old father a Nintendo Ds game and introduced Photo frenzy to him... he is addicted, he loves it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Might Make You Nuts..., September 19, 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Foto Frenzy: Spot the Difference (Video Game)
I didn't enjoy this game nearly as much as I hoped to. It's repetitive, and the Nintendo DS screen is often much too small to effectively seek out the differences in the the two images. I can't recommend this game for the Nintendo DS format, not in good conscience. It's a headache-maker.

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY difficult! My 10 yr old is an amazing gamer and couldn't, August 18, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Foto Frenzy: Spot the Difference (Video Game)
get this game figured out! It was a huge waste. I thought we would be able to do the puzzles it advertized, but it makes you find hidden things in pictures .. very difficult.. this is not a wheres waldo level. This is really hard! Very unhappy!

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER BUY THIS GAME!, June 27, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Foto Frenzy: Spot the Difference (Video Game)
It is very, very hard! I bought this game for 20 bucks, and it is worth 50 cents.The cover makes the game look all glamorous, but on the inside, it stinks. The differences on the two pictures are so minor, that they are half a millimeter thick and tall. Also, they give you SO little time to find all 5 DIFFERENCES! Only 15 seconds to find so little differences? Plus, when you find differences, it takes away over 5 seconds of the time you have! This game is stupid. Don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, May 12, 2010
jadakiss (Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Foto Frenzy: Spot the Difference (Video Game)
I absolutely love this game. You may think it is easy to find 5 differences in the pictures but it is really a challenge. This game will entertain you for hours. I play it every night. I am still playing the Rookie level which offers just the right challenge for me right now. Ameteur level is a little more difficult. I love the Frantic pictures in between and the slider puzzles that you have to complete in order to open more levels of pictures. Get this game. You won't regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Foto Frenzy, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Foto Frenzy: Spot the Difference (Video Game)
It was okay i really didnt like the fact that if you don't get everyone right you have to start over

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Foto Frenzy: Spot the Difference
Foto Frenzy: Spot the Difference by Storm City Entertainment (Nintendo DS)
$19.99 $2.49