Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Foto&Tech 4 Pieces 5mm Extra Thick Waterproof Rain Cover Neoprene Lens and Flannel Collar Lens Bag with Adjustable Drawstring & Swivel Clip for Canon Nikon Sony Olympus Cameras (S, M, L, XL)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 17, 2013
These are fantastic... The quality is really good as is the stitching... Fit... Okay, the smallest fits my Nifty-Fifty (Canon 50mm 1.8) (52mm) perfectly. The next size up fits my Sigma 30mm 1.4 (62mm) with hood (backwards) perfectly. The next size up fits my Canon 15-85 (72mm) perfectly without the hood. With the hood (backwards), it's very snug but it fits. The largest is very big. My guess is that it would fit a 70-200 F4 L or F2.8 L. But since I own neither, I cannot say with certainty. My 55-250 with a hood (either direction) is swimming in it.
on March 30, 2014
They hold all my lenses perfectly. I have from smallest;
1.50 mm lens (smallest bag)
2. 50 mm compact macro (second to smallest)
3. 18-55 mm (medium)
4. 75-300 mm (largest)
The bags are great for lens covers for walking around with. When I'm using a lens, I put the lens cap, and both the end cap and image sensor cap into the bag and cinch it tight. So far only my 75-300 has a hood, which fits without an issue. I just ordered two hoods for my other lenses and I will update as soon as I get them. I have absolutely no complaints about this item.
on January 13, 2014
Fits my Canon 70-200 2.8L USM great. Although, It fits extremely tight with the hood attached in reverse. If you have the hood in place for shooting it will leave the lens protruding out. I really like using this pouch, but I realize that I may need another larger one soon now that I use the hood more often.
on April 7, 2014
Going in, I was well aware that these are general sizes, intended to fit many different brands and sizes of lenses.

With that in mind, I'm satisfied. The pouches are a little thinner than I would have liked-- I was hoping for a bit more protection, so I could carry my lenses in a normal bag or even attached to the outside of a belt, bag, or vest without having to worrying about bumping into things. I'm not sure these will offer a whole lot of protection from a drop or hard bump into something, but they cinch well, the clips seem strong, and they will definitely offer protection from scratches and other wear and tear.

Regarding sizing-- the smallest size is good for a 50mm prime (or smaller). The next size fits my 18-55mm pretty well. The third works for my 70-300mm. They all have extra space at the top, so they move around in the bags. I also noticed that all of the bags seem wide; I think this is to accommodate larger apertures and lens accessories (hoods, etc). My lenses are bare at the moment, and they all have some space to wiggle around, which is a little concerning to me.

I may still send them back; I'm going to do a few more tests before I decide. I'll update if anything comes up.
on July 5, 2014
Okay build quality, but they don't fit the lenses like the photos show! I can maybe use the small one to fit a Nikkor 50 f1.8D, and the second largest fits my 105 Micro-Nikkor, but the other two are essentially useless.

The big one will NOT fit a Nikkor 70-200 f2.8.

I was looking to some more compact alternatives to the large ballistic nylon cases that came with my pro lenses (14-24, 24-70, 70-200) and none of the lenses fit in any of these!
on January 4, 2014
Yes these pouches are thick, as advertised, and what I wanted! Quality is good. I just noticed that the stitching at the top of one of the bags is starting to come apart unfortunately - probably because I put a lens slightly too small for the case and pulled it tight. They are very versatile because they can be used in a case (the AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR Cameras and Accessories-Black in my case), attached to a belt (through the belt loop) attached to other things with the latch, or in another bag. They do take up more space than a thin case (duh) - the draw string and clip on the top of the case take up room! Since they are thick they retain their shape and may not pack nearly in a small space. Protection is excellent which is why I got them)! I would not call the inside velvet, it is the same neoprene as on the outside (in case you thought the inside is lined based on the description - it is not).

I would not use this to store lenses with hoods (even reversed) because they do not fit in the opening (other than my 52mm in the large bag - and its too big for that bag anyways). The bag is so thick that I would worry I would compress the hood without knowing it.

None of the pouches fit like a glove with my lenses, but I was not expecting that (the Canon pouches would be in the hundreds of dollars). The small fits my Canon 40mm loosely. The medium holds my Canon 28mm loosely. The large fits my Canon 10-22mm and Canon 18-125 loosely. The extra large fits my Canon 70-300 very loosely. I can't step down any of them or they fit too tight (and start unraveling the stitching - don't do that!)

One of the reasons I bought this was the excellent reviews on Amazon - and was not disappointed. Add mine to the 5 star rating!
on June 9, 2014
Purchased the FotoTech package of four lens pouches but received a cheaper set.

Came in a bag with the "Adorama" iris logo on it but no name.
shipped product has labels which say "Matin" and look exactly like these for 13.95
I paid for FotoTech product with thicker padding and valued at 22.95 on Amazon's own page.

Very unhappy with this and have asked for a return. Hoping Amazon will pony up for shipping as this was
a classic bait and switch sale.
on February 9, 2014
I'm a pro-photographer, used to do family portraits but recently has started to do wedding. I'm 5 feet almost 1, weighting 95lb, you can imagine how hard it was for me to carry a backpack full of camera equipment while running around all day long. I've been looking to buy some sort of system to keep 3-4 lenses with me at all times. I had saved up some money and didn't mind the money part... however I am so scared to have anything be falling off, which in every product review has negative comments about this. I wasn't sure if I should take the chance or what not, until I see this listing! Why didn't I think of this earlier? Why take the chance of buckles and attachment gadgets, this is a simple solution, just find a belt, wear pants with belt loops, hook the belts with these, voila! I used this method with few session that required climbing up and down a mountain slope, and the material is sturdy and the weight of my lenses was no worry at all. The pockets fits great with my lenses, and the quality of the product is a 5 star. The only thing I had a little problem with is opening of the smallest pouch, it didn't quite fit even the smallest belt that I can find, i have to pull and jam it through to put it onto the belt and pull and jam it through to get it off my belt. But the quality and easiness of the product completely out weight that little hole, I'm glad I'd purchased this!
on February 28, 2014
I bought this to hold an extra lens. My lens actually came with a pouch bag and it was flimsy and smelled funny. The FotoTech DSLR Camera Drawstring pouch is super cushiony, has no funny chemical smell, fits my 50-200mm lense and has extra space to pu the lens hood. The drawstring pulls shut tightly, I'm very happy with this purchase.
on August 16, 2014
These are great, and allow lots of flexibility in which bags I use. I've taken to putting my camera in a "holster" style case in my plain old backpack, and throwing my macro extenders and a spare lens alongside it.