5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for SONY NEX 5N - exactly what I was looking for
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:08 Mins
I purchased this neoprene sleeve for SONY NEX-5N camera, whose size is 4 1/8 inches wide x 1 inch wide in the narrow part, and 4 2/8 width if measured including the 18-55mm Lens.
Published on December 4, 2011 by Ali Julia

1.0 out of 5 stars Very tight squeeze for NEX-7
I don't find it an easy to use case for the NEX-7 so I don't recommend this case for that camera. It is far too tight a squeeze to get the camera in.
Published on March 28, 2012 by Hamptons NY

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for SONY NEX 5N - exactly what I was looking for, December 4, 2011
This review is from: Fotodiox Neoprene Zoom Camera Cover Sleeve for Sony Alpha NEX-7, NEX-6, NEX-5N, NEX-5, NEX-C3, NEX-3, Sony Cybershot DSC-HX100Vm DSC-HX1 (Electronics)
Length:: 0:08 Mins

I wanted to have something snug around the camera to protect the LCD screen if I take it out of the camera bag and put it in jacket pocket or carry it in my purse.
This sleeve is perfect. It is a nice fit, not too tight, but it takes little amount of extra space. I have about 1 inch of space left at the lens end, so it has room to fit a bigger lens.

I am attaching 5 photos.

Photo #1 shows the Fotodiox neoprene sleeve next the SONY camera cap for size reference. As you see the coloring of the sleve is slightly different than the stock photo. There is no grey color edging on the sleeve, and I like it better this way than the stock photo version.

Photo#2-#4 shown in a collage:
Photo #2 shows the camera next to the sleeve. The flaps of the sleeve have velcro and close around the camera once it is inserted into the sleeve.

Photos #3 and #5 show different angles of the camera inside of the sleeve before the velcro is closed. My camera has a filter and a quick release plate attached to the body.

Photo #4 shows the camera inside the sleeve with the velcro closed. I show the dimensions of the closed sleeve. 6 inches by 6.5 inches. The tip (lens end) of the sleeve has about 1 inch empty, so a slightly larger lens will fit into the same sleeve.

Overall, I am very pleased. The fit is ideal, it looks decent, and construction quality is good.

Ali Julia review

1.0 out of 5 stars Very tight squeeze for NEX-7, March 28, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars basic inexpensive cover, November 20, 2011
grsn "G" (Western NY State) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my Sony HX100V. The camera does fit into it but fits better sideways than it does lens first, it stretches so it will fit other similar sized cameras.
It adequately protects the camera from dust, scratches and minor bumps. In this case the camera will fit into a glove box or arm rest compartment, with a Sony case it does not. It doesn't take up much space when packed in carry on luggage, Velcro closure so no zipper to jam.
There is no pouch to store memory cards or an extra battery.
Didn't expect much for under 10 bucks, its ok for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nex 3, November 6, 2011
Fits my Nex 3 perfectly, I would recommend to all who have Nex 3. I was hoping it would fit Canon SX30 IS, but it's a stretch...

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit for NEX-7, but works with our Kit, Ziess 24 and Sony 50mm, November 29, 2012
D. Buhler (Abbotsford, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
If you're using this for your Sony NEX-7, be prepared for a bit of a squeeze, but it does fit and you end up with a very compact camera kit to throw in your backpack.

4.0 out of 5 stars tight fit with new-7 and the new 18-200 SEL18200LE, July 17, 2012
Barely can tighten it with the new black 18-200 lens. Impossible with the lens hood.

The neoprene is a semi-rigid material, you can stretch it a little.

3.0 out of 5 stars SONY NEX-7 owner, March 23, 2012
Yellowdog (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
I just received this case today for my SONY NEX-7 with 18-55mm kit lens. The case was made as way it should be and the price seems right, but for NEX-7 owner like myself, I want to suggest this case may not be the best fit. It might be perfect for smaller cameras like NEX-3 or NEX-5, does it fits NEX-7? yes, but you will need to use a little force. On the other hand, NEX lens were attached on off center of camera body, this case was designed for center fits lens so you will have hard time to make camera fits in. Still, not the best fit for NEX-7, but surely protect the camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for a NEX-7, September 24, 2013
R. W. CARMICHAEL (TUSCALOOSA, AL, US) - See all my reviews
This cover is too small to fit a NEX-7 without deforming the eyecup badly. It is obviously intended only for a camers with on-center lens. I do NOT recommend its purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, September 25, 2013
By its photo I supposed that it would be easy too stow my NEX-7 in there.
Though it is not large enough to fit smoothly the camera in it and some work is needed to close it properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Sony NEX-F3, August 9, 2013
JDullens (Brasilia, DF Brazil) - See all my reviews
This is the right one for the Sony NEX-F3 camera with the 18-55mm lens. It fits perfectly, since the material is elastic and won't scratch the camera and my main goal is to keep the bunch as small as possible and at the same time, protected.