5.0 out of 5 stars 4/3 Rear Lens Cap
Fits my 4/3 lenses perfectly! For the price it is hard to beat! I purchased this to put on a lens adapter so I could leave the adapter on the lens and use this to protect the back while not attached to the camera. Works great for me and I will use this vendor again in the future. It is not shown in the picture but on mine, above the 4/3 logo is the Olympus brand name.
Published on March 11, 2011 by Sirhc

3.0 out of 5 stars No longer supplied by Olympus model
My first order of these were made by Olympus and superb.

Most recent order not as good a fit and thicker.
Published 17 days ago by Ella Fynoe

5.0 out of 5 stars 4/3 Rear Lens Cap, March 11, 2011
This review is from: Fotodiox Rear Lens Cap for Micro Four Thirds (MFT) Lens (Black) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars These work great, April 23, 2011
Much cheaper than the ones from Olympus. They twist on so they are secure and easy to install. Much better than the push on cheap plastic crap that came with my Olympus EPL-1 camera and lenses.

3.0 out of 5 stars No longer supplied by Olympus model, June 25, 2014
My first order of these were made by Olympus and superb.

Most recent order not as good a fit and thicker.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, June 21, 2014
Ordered two of these. They fit loosely on the lens and don't tighten when turned. They will just rattle around and fall off. Don't waste your time or money, you'll just end up returning them like I did. I'll be ordering OEM Panasonic caps instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars They fit, June 16, 2014
Chuck Hajdu (Clarksville, TN) - See all my reviews
I have a tendency to lose lens caps, both front and rear. I bought two of these as replacements and they fit fine. They are a little loose on some lenses but that's not a major problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits and feels oem, May 2, 2014
G. Messick (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
Not much I can say about a lens cap, but it fits nice and secure. It isn't heavy or too thin, and seems to be about the same quality as oem. Will be a great replacement to a lost rear cap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and functional substitute for original micro four thirds lens caps, April 25, 2014
G. Vozzo (Boston, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought a few of these after losing an Olympus micro 4/3 rear lens cap. The ones I received are a little taller than the original caps and have the word MICRO imprinted on them along with OPEN and an arrow showing which way to twist the cap. I tried one - it fits my lenses just fine and even mates with the camera body caps perfectly. (Twist them together and they stay mated. Awesome.) However, I should note that the Fotodiox cap requires less rotation to securely fasten onto the lens. I can't conclude that this makes them any less trustworthy than the original caps. After all, I dropped my kit lens onto a table one day and both Olympus caps flew off of it. (The lens was undamaged.) I don't think there's any real difference if you're careful with your equipment.

Looking at the other customer reviews, I wonder if these caps vary considerably in style and quality. I guess I got lucky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rear cap, April 23, 2014
What can i say . . . it's a cap. Works well - fits nice and snug with no extra play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work well, April 19, 2014
Loved the price and the caps work well with the MAOMJ adapter in that I can now leave the adapter attched to the OM lense with protection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect, March 27, 2014
This rear lens cap is not quite as tight on several of my lenses as the ones made by Panasonic or Olympus. I guess there is a small difference in lens sizes for it to be snug on some but not others, but the name brand ones are tight no matter what lens they are on. Not a big deal, but something I have to pay attention to. Otherwise it works fine.

Rate and Discover Movies