- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$7.97 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$31.00 (80%)|
Have you ever seen the woman with the noticeable foundation line?
Guess What? You've been "that girl" and no one told you.
The Beauty Junkees Foundation Brush is the only kabuki brush you'll ever need to guarantee that you don't leave the house with a multi toned complexion.
- Blemishes, age spots, or other skin irritations? This kabuki is perfect for medium to heavy coverage (that doesn't look caked on.)
- Your pet sheds. Your makeup brush shouldn't. Ours won't - even after regular cleaning and use.
- Solid wooden handle with double crimped ferrule (the metal part) keeps our brush in your makeup toolkit a lot longer than your foundation makeup will be.
- Bristle density ensures the makeup stays on your face and not absorbed into the brush.
Oh, and there's a bonus. Your Beauty Junkees foundation brush is multi-functional. Here's a few quick tips:
- Heading straight from work to a night on the town? Use a loose powder to buff out the foundation you've been wearing ALL DAY to look like you've just put it on. Seriously.
- Date night and you've applied your blush a little too heavy? No fears here. Use our flat kabuki to buff down your clown cheeks.
- Want to go from pasty pale to glowing and glamorous? Dip our brush into your bronzer and buff all over your face for a sun kissed glow.
Why Beauty Junkees? Because We Rock! We only offer high quality products with amazing customer service. Our products are expert tested, and female approved, every time!
Guaranteed for 30 Days - No Questions Asked. If you try it and don't like it; return it for a full refund.
Buy it Now Risk Free! What have you got to lose? Oh, that's right... the line along your jawline.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
I love this brush! I used many methods in the past and have found this brush to be the best application for my liquid foundation. It applies it smoothly with an even finish. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Deanna Hansen
I recently invested in some fancy CC cream that they recommend be applied with a brush. I considered buying brand X's but the cost was too much for me to stomach. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Madame O'Hara
I was looking to experiment with flat topped brushes, so I didn't want to buy one that was too expensive. It ended up being a super high-value and awesome choice of brush. Read morePublished 19 hours ago by Shayna
Great brush, I have used it with my BB creams, foundation and mineral powder. Works wonderfully and would definitely recommend.Published 1 day ago by Mrsdit
I don't know what to comment on. The brush I got is two separate pieces..and there is no way to twist them together.. maybe some glue will work.Published 1 day ago by Chen Zhidong
Very nice! Customer service gives great tips on use of the brush and cleaning. Bristles are soft and gives a nice coverage.Published 1 day ago by Erin Brophy
This is a great foundation brush! It doesn't shed, it super soft and blends my makeup on my face very evenly. I love it. Great product for the money!!Published 2 days ago by angelika1979
This brush has made foundation and concealer application fool proof. I never have streaks or uneven areas. I love it!Published 3 days ago by J. Leaf
I've used it twice so far to apply & blend my foundation and love it. Great brush for the price.Published 3 days ago by M