Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 20, 2013
I've had the FOUNDATION training book for about a year now, and I love it. My back always benefits from a bout of Foundation training! So... when I found out about the VIDEO/DVD version, I immediately set out to order it. I saw the trailer, and it looks excellent. Why, oh why then, would I want to order this on Amazon to the tune of almost $100 when I can purchase both the dvd and the digital download for $34.99 on the Foundation website? Something is fishy here!! Check out the website store for Foundation, and you'll see what I mean: [...]
33 comments21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2013
My Chiropractor recommended the book to me. Doing research I found that there was a DVD and decided to go with that for a visual of what I should be doing. Only have been doing it for a couple weeks so no comments on if it will fix my problem but the exercises really give your 'core' a work out. I like that there are graduated level to workouts. Only down side is the price.
on September 3, 2013
I would give 4.5 stars, because videos are not detailed as some of Eric's you tube videos.
Best back strengthening exercises, it also changed my posture
on July 21, 2013
First off, this DVD is amazing. The foundation exercises have been a godsend for me. They will radically strengthen your entire back, glutes, and hamstrings. They will help you overcome any current injuries, and prevent future ones. This stuff works. I own the book and the dvd. They are both very very worth it.

BUT THIS PRICE IS WRONG. Go to foundationtraining.com and you can purchase the dvd for its actual price. I got the dvd from there, and everything went great. Shipping did not take to long and it showed up without a scratch. This must be a typo, I hope...?
33 comments15 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 25, 2013
It is a very good tape to learn the details of the exercises found in the book. I feel more powerful when I do them.
on October 26, 2013
It is exactly what I wanted, and now that I have a laptop and a wall mirror, I can actually grade myself on form while I learn these moves.

This is recommended as the least one should do, and by a health advisor with an M.D. degree that I trust implicitly.

Now any failure to use the materials is due entirely to my own personal laziness!
on May 21, 2014
You can really feel how revolutionary this way of moving is and how it will change your body, but it's not only hard to do but it's the sort of movement you shy away from and don't look forward to doing. I bought this tape cuz I workout with a group of ladies all over 70 years old. I'm over 50 and one of the main problems with this tape is the guys who are explaining what you're doing talk so terribly fast...sorta speed-mumbling as some really smart people talk.
Then a new dvd came out by the same guys (I think) saying that they now know an even better way, so that sorta made this DVD seem obsolete. Anywho, if you've got stick-to-it-ness and can fathom speed mumbling then this genuinely is a good product
on June 19, 2014
My pain management Dr. recommended this to help me after I had back surgery and it is helping me to do every day activities again.
on November 9, 2014