- Paperback: 725 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc (Computers) (January 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1568843496
- ISBN-13: 978-1568843490
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 7.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,664,931 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Foundations of Mac Programming Paperback – January, 1996
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book tells you how to get started making your own Mac programs.
To use this book, you should know C or C++. Read more
Teaches Mac C, but leaves out the basics of C. I recommend getting "Learn C on the Macintosh", by Dave Mark instead. When you've read that, come back to this book.Published on July 1, 1999