5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my licensed home daycare!, October 25, 2012
This review is from: Foundations SafetyCraft Compact Size Slatted Crib, Natural (Baby Product)
I was very intimidated by the new state guidelines for cribs, and being that this was my first time enrolling infants in my child care home, I wanted to make sure it was perfect! I looked all over the Internet comparing cribs- both price and quality. I instantly knew that I would be purchasing a Foundations crib once I found them! I loved that it clearly stated in the description that they met all of the guidelines for child care centers- that made this an easy choice for me! Also, I loved that Amazon offered this crib cheaper then the website that I originally found it on! The only thing is I wish Amazon offered the zippered crib sheets like that website did, I had to purchase those separately, but I'm glad that they were available because I love the idea of zippered crib sheets! Highly recommend this crib, looks great in by baby room! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., July 27, 2011
I was looking for a simple, clean lined compact crib, that was also made with hardwoods, was sturdy, had adjustable mattress heights and could withstand a weight of more than 25lbs. This crib has met all of my criteria and I am very pleased with the ease of construction as well. I was able to assemble the piece myself in about a half hour. The base is sturdy and the mattress that was included is thick enough in my opinion. I also like that it has teething rail protectors included. I would like to mention as well that this crib is not very tall. Which is a plus for me being 5'2 and my husband is only 5'9 so this is perfect for us. All in all I am pleased with this purchase and hope when the baby comes they'll like it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful !, May 2, 2014
Love it ! Nice bed for my baby room at my daycare. It is compact and easy to assemble !

Rate and Discover Movies