4.0 out of 5 stars Great fountain
I've had my copper fountain Kettle for 3 years and haven't had any problems with it. When my family saw it they thought it was a real metal kettle. Don't plant directly in the planters in the sides they will fill with water and drown them. Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase for the purpose intended.
Published on November 30, 2009 by Geri

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed...
This fountain is not very reliable, sometimes it works and other times it does not. Also, I had it set up on my front porch and it floods everywhere. Pick a different fountain...
Published on August 26, 2007 by A. Kennedy

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., August 26, 2007
This review is from: Fountain, Copper Kettle with Planter (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Lawn & Patio)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fountain, November 30, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars fountain, May 26, 2011
I like this fountain, works well. It feels a tad cheap, lighter than I expected, but no one should be touching it anyway! Looks very nice!