5.0 out of 5 stars Very Profound Reading
During my separation with my ex-husband he purchased these books for me. He said they were a good read, and considering he's not a reader I couldn't wait to begin one of them!
Published on July 15, 2010 by Catherine Jean Schoenbauer-Hum...

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
very preachy and did not always agree with the thought processes presented.
Published 3 months ago by Sally Massaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Profound Reading, July 15, 2010
This review is from: The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Collection: 3-Book Boxed Set (Paperback)
There are three in this set, and they are all related to each other. In The Mastery of Love, the author repeats over and over that love is the only thing that can provide happiness. The Toltecs believe everything is made of love. The only way to master love is to practice love. It all revolves around us as an individual.
In the book The Four Agreements there are four rules to live by: Be impeccable with your word, don't take anything personally, don't make assumptions, and finally, always do your best. Each of these is detailed in separate chapters, and he notes that if we make these become habits that we practice on a daily basis, our lives will be richer.
In the book The Voice of Knowledge, he takes us back to when we were little; before we even acquired a language. We were pure before learning to talk and to understand spoken words. However, once we learn how to speak and to put meaning behind words, then we become contaminated with knowledge that is riddled with lies. This book suggests that we go back to the way we were before language poisoned our perceptions of ourself and helps us to find that inner peace that we all strive for but not all are fortunate to find.
Catherine Jean Schoenbauer-Humphrey, author of When the Smoke Clears-How to Survive and Be Better Off With or Without Your Cheating Spouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Mastery of Love, The Four Agreements, September 18, 2008
Amazing! So Much Personal Power in such a small Book! Easy read and Makes you Think! I've only read the first two books so far but they showed up at a time of upheaval in my life. Who doesn't ever have That? Whether your life is in flux or no, This is a Must Read for Change.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Collection, 3-book boxed set, May 22, 2009
The trilogy of writings are so profound! Knowing anyone who is lead to Don Miguel Ruiz's wisdom will be truely blessed. My favorite part is found at the end of his first master piece, The Four Agreements, pg.134, The Prayer for Love. Every time I read it, I find myself in a Holy Moment. Thank you and enjoy your blessing. Also try this book by Gregg Braden Secrets of the Lost Mode of Prayer: The Hidden Power of Beauty, Blessings, Wisdom, and

5.0 out of 5 stars Toltec Wisdom, December 20, 2008
Don Miguel Ruiz's Toltec wisdom is very akin to our own sense of wisdom and common sense. It is reassuring to know that we already have this wisdom stored within us.... yet these books give us in a subtle way a new space, a new perspective to contemplate our lives, and our roles in the universe, our connection giving us faith in our deep human values.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inpiriring, March 1, 2011
This books are very inspiring and I definitely recommend the collection that includes The Four Agreements, The Mastery Of Love and The Voice Of Knowledge they are all amazing books by a great author Don Miguel Ruiz that is simply inspirational. I love that they come in a case and have durable covers plus I got them at a good price witch was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple yet so profound, November 11, 2008
This book changed my life, and way of thinking. It just makes so much sense, but I've never thought that way before. No matter what your beliefs or religion, this book is a must!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Collection, November 7, 2010
This is a must have for anyone that is at a crossroad in their life. It is life changing! This is a great way to live you're life. If you are lost spirtualy this book is a great answer, especally for someone that tends to lean towards reason. I LOVE IT! I work in treatment and recomend it to everyone I meet that is stuggling to find spirtuality. Remember Spirtuality is diffrent than Religon!

4.0 out of 5 stars time well spent, April 27, 2009
The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Collection: 3-Book Boxed Set

I enjoyed this 3 book set immensely. I would recomend it to anyone. I have purchased this same set for several friends and they also enjoyed the books and found the information both helpful and easy to understand.

Sometimes simple concepts or ideas can be life changing. If you are ready to make a positive change in your life consider reading this book to help you find a place and or direction to start.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 SIMPLE RULES TO LIVE BY!, April 16, 2009
i really enjoyed what this book had to offer. the 4 agreements sound so easy to do but can be easily overlooked in day-to-day affairs. however, one must try, try again until it becomes habit. follow these 4 agreements and you will soon see how it feels to live in harmony!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toltec Wisdom: A New Perspective On Conduct, Love and Knowledge, October 5, 2013
The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Trilogy Collection is truly profound and offers insights to the first steps to transform our lives. Toltec wisdom illuminates a new perspective on conduct, love and knowledge.

There are three books in the set: The Four Agreements is the first book and reveal concepts and beliefs feed to us as children. These beliefs become an inner voice that limits our power, robs us of our innate joy and induces needless suffering. Here are the Four Agreements offered as ancient Toltec wisdom on conduct: 1. Be impeccable with your word, 2. Don't take anything personally, 3. Don't make assumptions, and 4. Always do your best. Each code of conduct is detailed in separate chapters and easy reading.

Book two "The Mastery of Love" presents insight on love, joy and happiness that is already inside us. Our innate source is Love. Miguel Ruiz provides stories and messages on life to show how one can heal emotional wounds, recover a joyful heart, resume a playful spirit and let go of control of others. This is vital in loving relationships.

Book three "The Voice of Knowledge" introduces us to our lying mind. The ego mind speaks from learned contaminated knowledge poisoned with beliefs that are not our own. Once we stop believing in lies that lead to constant "assumptions" that cause conflict, suffering and drama we can realize personal freedom. These subconscious lies undermine our own innate truth and relationships. Ruiz reminds us that we can access our truth within, find our inner peace and recover our faith through the practice of listening to our own innate inner wisdom and using common sense.

I had purchased all three of these books and the collection was given to me as a gift. These are amazing books by a widely acclaimed author who inspired me on my journey to transformation and change. All three are short books and a must for anyone's inspirational tool box. The collection comes in a hard case and has a durable cover. I makes a great gift. Pass it on...

Sending Love and Light
Saquina Akanni
The Prosperity Doctor

The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Collection: 3-Book Boxed Set
The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Collection: 3-Book Boxed Set by Miguel Ruiz (Paperback - September 1, 2008)
$29.95 $16.92