5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!!!!
I love this game. I can't believe someone didn't think of it sooner. Apps are fun, but it's hard to interact with friends and family while playing them. This game allows us all to play together. My kids love the game and one answer leads to more questions and discussions.
Published on April 15, 2012 by Rick

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Answers!!
Published 12 months ago by Lauren W

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!!!!, April 15, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Answers!!, July 27, 2013
This review is from: Codigo Cube (Toy)
I won't be a "Verified Review" because I bought this at a local shop, but since I'm an avid Amazon user I figured I'd add a review here after returning the product. The idea for this thing is so awesome, I'm really bummed that it was made so poorly. I'll only bother to give you one example of the app, which is the major weakness of this product. My friend had the question "What is the highest point in Africa?" Choices were Denali, Kilimanjaro, Everest, and some other famous mountain. He picked Kilimanjaro, and the app responded with: "Incorrect, the answer is Dayton, Ohio."

Clearly the developers stopped bothering to keep their app standards up once they made enough money. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS! You could develop your own physical+smartphone game alternative with less stress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, April 10, 2012
This review is from: Codigo Cube (Toy)
If you love trivia games this is for you! Play it anywhere on your smart phone. It's a hit at restaurants with the kids or at the bar with friends. I'm a geek I carry it in my purse. Great game.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome take anywhere game!!!, April 6, 2012
This review is from: Codigo Cube (Toy)
This is an educational game thats made for the whole family. You have your choice of challenge levels and you can take it with you wherever you go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cube to play with, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Codigo Cube (Toy)
Its an awesome game which brings friends and family members close. The feature of mobility makes it very easy to take it anywhere without occupying much space. May it be a beach party or a birthday party or any get together. You can test anything; you can know whatever you want to know by asking different types of questions depending upon throwing the dice and which color comes on the top. You can mold the game in any genre like entertainment or education or fun. A great toy to play with when family and friends are around.

Muhammad Ali

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Idea, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Codigo Cube (Toy)
This is great to give someone as a gift. I enjoy playing with my whole family. It's a ton of fun and all you have to do is scan the sides to play on your smartphone. I highly recommend it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars That Goes to my Favourite List, December 28, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Codigo Cube (Toy)
Codigo Cube is the mack daddy game! The game is very fun and simple to understand. If you don't know what QR Codes are they are just an optical website link. With their free APP you can scan the codes and they take you right to questions and answer choices. I give it a major thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Codigo Cube, May 22, 2012
This review is from: Codigo Cube (Toy)
After purchasing the game (very resonable price), my family engaged in some entertaining, educational, informative and quality "fun" time. Most iPhone apps are geared for the individual, which this game can be played that way, but the more the better. Being 1" cubed, it can go anywhere. Fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Trivia games, this one is for you, May 21, 2012
This review is from: Codigo Cube (Toy)
I received this game as a gift. It quickly became very addicting. We continue to challenge ourselves with the different levels of play. This game is educational for all ages. Simple to use and very, very portable. Found myself playing in my doctor's office while waiting for my doctor to see me. It caught the attention of a few people that started asking about the game and asking where they could get one.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is flipping cool, April 13, 2012
This review is from: Codigo Cube (Toy)
I can't believe how cool this game is! I am a trivia junkie and Sports GEEK and this is my Nirvana. Cube is small portable and you can play it anywhere. I took to party and we played with everyone! loaded all the names in and it kept score for all of us ... Even the ones that were drinking a little too much! This is pure fun! 12 catagories of nerdvana !!!!! I am cubed!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Codigo Cube
Codigo Cube by Four Clowns Game and Toy, Inc.
$9.99 $5.75