Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 12, 2011
review image review image
on June 29, 2011
The strin is a little slippy, i had one before with a leather harness part that his legs went thru, this was a safer design. This one can choke him if he runs alot, but it does work to keep him around.
on April 11, 2012
I was kinda sketch at first with buying ANOTHER harness because both my iguana and water dragon could get out off all the other ones, but this one keeps them in place! I only have one, but it is universal for all sizes. It is pretty long and lets them run around outside as they please and for that I am glad!
on August 19, 2010
The harness works great, and now my iguana can go anywhere she wants and hang out outside without having to worry about chasing or catching her. It came on time and was a reasonable price, thank you!
on September 11, 2009
It's very cheap made, but so is the price. it's hard to adjust,and it seems it's not very secure, but it does what it's supposed to do. maybe it's just that my iguana is not big enough for it, it's about 6 months old.
on July 4, 2011
Our Iguana is older (he is 18) and very docile. We have a very large habitat for him to live in because he is 6ft. long and weights 22 lbs. He loves to come out and lay on the back of the couch every day and look out the picture window. Before you ask yes they can be potty trained and he will go back in his house to eat drink or go potty. We thought that this harness would be great and he could actually get out into the grass so we bought one. getting it to fit him properly by following the instructions was simple enough, he scratched at it for a minute or so and then seemed to ignore it and out the back door we went. He was afraid of the open space and stayed by my side as we wend into the grass which he seemed to think was a huge salad. Now we were in the back part of the yard and my wife came out and said his name (Moose) now you need to understand that Moose loves women and especially my wife who is Mama (he thinks), so he took off like a rocket to tell "Mama" all about this adventure but this is where things went south on us. I can not run as fast as he can "they can run like Carl Lewis doing the 40" well the harness started to tighten around him first his rib cage behind his front legs and then around his neck so he got scared and did this death roll like an alligator which made things worse because it was wrapped around his neck 20 times and tight. What saved him was that i carry a pocket knife so I took it out and started cutting the harness rope away from him but as I got closer to his neck I could see that It was so tight that I was going to have trouble getting the knife under the rope without cutting him but he seemed to know that I was helping him and held still while i got my finger first and then the knife blade under the last noose. the rope around his rib cage just fell off and he was free of it. He ran to my wife and climbed up on her shoulder and put his head on top of hers " his favorite place to be when my wife carries him around the house. She wont take him for a walk outside like that as I suggested as she thinks the neighbors will think she is nuts! So to sum it up our experience with the harness was not a good one and I just cant recommend this.
on August 30, 2012
The leash works great. Our iguana loves to b on it to walk around. The lock doesn't always stay locked. We have to watch it and check it frequently so she dosen't slip out. But we enjoy the leash and it is easy to put on her.
on March 27, 2012
Bought this from petco since I was already there. This is a good harness and is very effective, but with green iguana's it will produce some spike damage.
on June 2, 2013
The clasp for adjusting does not hold the size adjusted to so it strangles the iguana, would never purchase again
on July 13, 2014
It's such a cheap and simple leash, which is what I love about it, it will literally fit any size lizard. Hell, you could probably use it on your cat if you want.