CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Fourth Castle Action Figure 1/9 Scale Customizing Kit Make Your Own Zombie (Set Of 3)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This kit allows the collector/hobbyist to create one or several interchangeable classes of fully-poseable zombie, combining classic model-kit building with the new hobby of action figure customization
- Each kit contains 1/9 Scale Body with removable joints to add any of these custom pieces, Heads ranging from just bitten to just plain yeech, with ultra-detailed levels of decay
- Two pair forearms One pair contains fresh wounds and the second shows long-term decay, Two pair lower legs each pair matches the forearms levels of injury and decrepitude, with torn flesh, exposed bone and withered skin
- Two pair of hands match the arm and leg sets for injury and decay, including exposed bones, one pair of feet that are rotten and chewed, with exposed bones
- Also included is DVD which shows painting and assembly techniques, featuring step-by-step instructions on how to make your own custom zombie look as gory and disgusting as possible
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The sculpts on the heads do look pretty nice, and it is pretty simple to take them apart to add the rotted limbs.
As of now we have only started the building of one of the zombies. Overall I think it is a pretty interesting concept, however, If the two reviews here are any indication, be prepared to make some repairs. Also, pants for all three zombies would've been nice.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I absoluetly love this set.
It was my first real foray into custom painting. I was a bit hesitant to get the set because of that, but am ultimately glad I did. Read more
Really enjoyed putting these together, great fun with the grandkids. When we were done we sat back and laughed. Read morePublished on April 21, 2012 by drogge
Great quality product. Directions are easy to follow and parts easy to work with. Had no issues whatsoever and would reccommend it to anyone on the fence. Read morePublished on April 19, 2012 by Brown Bear
I've bought a few of these kits so far - love building the zombie figures.
The sculpts are awesome and the swap-out parts ingenious. Read more